Reviews for The Grass is Always Greener
justjoe chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
A really nice story. However, the shuttle warp drive point was wrong and conflicted with what was stated earlier in the story.
locutes chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this story just screams for a follow up story
Calimbor chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Its a bit too fluffy for my taste, but a nice piece of fiction if a bit faulty in some places.

I only have a limited understanding of the ST timeline, but seeing as you've incorperated a Vulkan into the story, I found these lines a bit confusing:

“Do they have telepaths in your universe, Trip?” she inquired thoughtfully.

“Not that I’m aware of.”

...forgive me, but aren't Vulkans telepathic?

The Betazoids too, though I can't be sure they've been implented into the federation yet or if they are a later edition in the series.

The plot is a bit flat too, not much action or suspence...as I stated before a little too much fluff.

It seemed a bit too much like a "reunion" of sorts between some of your favourite char.s from the two series.
RockRedGenesis chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Great story.

Nice and original
grayangle chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I did enjoy reading this story. I think it would be interesting to get the Enterprise at B5. They would not be able to do much with her being the little ship that she is but... This was a good read.
Nocrossoverreader chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I never read crossovers since I learned that they're mostly rubbish. But I am so glad that I decided against my "better knowing" and read your story. Thank you for creating this and giving me a wonderful evening reading it!
Haeli J chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I'm usually not a big fan of crossovers, and I know nothing about Enterprise (though I am familiar with ST in general), but I thought this was a pretty good story! _ I thought it was a little weird that Sheridan would just come right out and tell him all about the Shadows... but it wasn't all that bad. And I would have liked to see him figuring out that Sheridan and Delenn are an item. Well, not *really* an item at this point, you know, but how he figures out that they're falling in love but not admitting it yet. _ But overall, a good fic, better than I'd expected from a crossover. _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
I enjoyed it. I would of liked to of seen a greater interaction with Kosh.
King Doom chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Wow. Thats all I can say.
GreyAB chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
This is one good story &well written. you have got the B5 staff well in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
OK! thay was REALLY REALLY REALLY long for one shot, it took me like 2 hours to read.. ok I know I read kinda slow but that's not he point...

besides the one chapter length i liked it.. I would suggest you re-vamp it and make it have multiple chapters.. it is MUCH easier to read that way :-)
Dracowar chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
well written and very great story. Everything is perfect. I hope you write a sequel and this time with T'Pol. I would love to see Kosh and T'Pol argueing and talking to each other in which will make perfect sense in their little way.
Bluenight chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
i really enjoyed reading your story you expressed both shows really well.
hunter chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I enjoyed this story very much.

I had watched Babylon 5 and Enterprise, so the story was very easy to follow. The differences in both universes, was very well written.

This story is perfect, the way it is.

hunter
hunter chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I enjoyed this story very much.

This story is perfect, the way it is.

hunter