Reviews for The Grass is Always Greener
Chianna chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
What a wonderful story! Lovely surprise to read after being away for so long.

Chianna
Mats Forsen chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
_Very_ nicely written and extraordinarily good!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Well thought out and VERY well done!

Bill
mccool21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I really liked this. I enjoyed the interaction between Garibaldi and Trip. Really a great story, “What? Are you stupid or something?” ha ha
AlbertG chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Very nicely done, Aeryn. It is good to read a story that has very little violence in it and still keep the reader's interest. I particularily liked the Trip fish-out-of-water John interactions. Excellent writing. Thanks for the story.
Aladdinsane chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I'm not much of a B5 fan, but I really enjoyed this story. I also liked the subtle "shipper" moments as well (Very cute). Will there be a follow up?
Dante de Troy chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I liked it, for the most part, though I found your Trip a bit more eloquent than he typically comes off. I would have enjoyed perhaps a longer stay, let him get a glimpse of some of the really nasty stuff in the B5 world, a la Albert G's Universe of Change, but all in all, a good yarn.

keep writing.
Wanderer D chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Wow! A real B5-ST x-over that I actually liked! Kewl! Keep up the good work!
Paul fritz chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
I liked it. Good mix of both realities.
cal chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
hey, im just droping you a note to say that i did enjoy this story and to thank you for writing it. good luck on ur future writing endeavors.
BURN3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I loved your story. I'm a big fan of B5 and Enterprise and reading this story was a real treat! A sequel to this story with Trip telling T'pol about his adventures and maybe getting some Vulcan lovin' while he's at it would be cool. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Excellent story. Can't wait to read more of your work.
captuniv chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Very enjoyable read. You did a great job of introducing Trip to the B5 universe. Would love to see a sequel. Perhaps someone will learn to read the data crystals? Well, keep up the great work. I'll definitely look forward to any future works from you.
Achelois chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
That was a truly amazing story, thank-you for writing it.

Achelois
Luis chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
The story doesn't have any action scenes but I really liked reading the interactions between Trip and the people of B5. Bravo.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »