Reviews for Scar Tissue
Yuta chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
!

continue this!

(and if possibel turn it into a Zim/Dib story, if not.. AT LEAST TELL EM WHERE GIR-DEAR IS!)
Evil Ducky chapter 6 . 1/5/2003
Erk...scaryness.
nny777slavelabor chapter 6 . 9/8/2002
yaay you used my poem! lol every one that poem in ch6 i wrote that lol!
A too lazy to sign in Ruri D chapter 6 . 9/5/2002
You know, this is different, but great. I really enjoyed it. I was wondering if you could give me a tingle when the new chapters up at

Overall it was great. Keep up all the great work.
Kyla chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
Yay for Zim!keep going,this is a good story. 1 question though,how did Zim & Dib get seperated in the first place? oh! 1 more thing, wheres Gir?

_yay
Geko1 chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
Yay! I'm so happy that Zim's not dead! But now Dib's life is endangered. NOOOOO! Damn cliffhangers! I'll be wondering how it all turns out all week! Or until the next update, that is. And whatever happened to GIR? Heh, I guess you can say that I really got into this chapter. Can't wait for the next one! Argh! Poor Dib! Please hurry!
ArmAndLeg chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
YOU! YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU! You suuuuck...damn cliffys! CLIFFIES! Gaaaaah...how DARE you leave it off like that? That's so...so...MEAN! MEAN! Very mean! Meaner than mean! But that also means there's going to be another chapter...YAY! XD Yes. This is how most of my very hyper reviews go-and it's all your damn fault! (You know why. .~) Anyway-must have more! More would very good right now!
nny777slavelabor chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
yaaay
Geko1 chapter 5 . 8/25/2002
Hey, I really like this story so far. Very unique ideas, and spooky to boot! I hope to see another update soon. This fic is too good to go unfinished.
Evil Ducky chapter 5 . 8/25/2002
Hey! Don't leave me hangin' here! Make more! If you do I'll make another picture! Bwah! Nyeep! I am a cat! Baaaaaaaaa! See me fly! AN EAT CHIKIN FEED! C-caw! C-caw! Tookie tookie! Tookie tookie! Ha ha ha...that's cool...
liz chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
oooo spooky yaaaay i like spooky!
ArmAndLeg chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
Aw man, how DARE you leave it off there? I must have more! More, more, more, more, more, more! ; Okay...I've probably said that enough times already. I can't wait to see how this all ties together...I really can't.
Irken Gir chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
Aww, poor Dib. I love him... ;_; Very good, even if poor Dibby is all, messed up and scarred and such.
Kyla chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
Yay Zim!keep going!
Celelorien chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
o_o;; is Membrane really Nny? ai aiiii! scary! rarrrgh on Zim before, he was just gonna leave him there? ironic, how he describes himself as well as his greatest foe... hooray for Dib later though! yee! darn straight, Dib. stupid horrible 'father'. he had no right to call him son. yay for Zim later! he did save Dibbu after all! i hope they make it out okay, this is scary! eeeee!