Reviews for Peace In Our Own Way
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
I don;'t understand what Katniss is so mad about. She blames Gale for Prim's death, and being around him reminds her of it, so she's mad at him for staying away? Gale knew that seeing him would remind her of what happened to Prim so he stayed away from her, so she wouldn't be reminded all the time, so she would be able to recover and move on which she would never have been able to do if Gale was around reminding her of Prim's death all the time. Katniss would not be in a relationship with Peeta, or have her beautiful daughter if Gale was still in her life because his presence would have kept the wounds fresh and raw. Staying away from her was the only thing Gale could do to help her. How can Katniss hate him for that?
HealthyHungerGamesObsession101 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
PLease keep writing!
fern chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Honestly, this is my biggest pet peeves, when someone lables a story katniss and gale but its a katniss and peeta. I will read the next chapter and see if it truly is a katniss and gale, if not then this story is disappointing. Let's hope for the best of everthorne. Good luck.
Fluffy the chicken chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
ooooooh snap!
nina08 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
keep going its really good!