Reviews for And Beats High Mountain Down
sudoku chapter 4 . 6/24
That was a great story and showed how different characters would think and act.
SilverZelenia chapter 1 . 5/30
This was already fascinating, but Lucifer ups the ante by about a 1000. Dayyyuum.
QueenBea93 chapter 4 . 2/2
This is such an amazing story! I absolutely love it!
"Lucifer is whispering suggestions into my ear" Best line ever! I wish there were more stories where Sam terrified demons because of his experience in the Cage
Desiree1717 chapter 4 . 1/29
Aww:-)
Bianca Valdez chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Wooooooow.
Ok, so I have thing for Winchester meets Weechester stories (...I wrote/am writing one and I PROMISE I started it before I read this) and this is kind of beautiful. Not kidding. It really is.
Um...in previous chapters it may have made me want to cry, but I'm not gonna confirm either way.
So, yeah! Thanks for writing this, I greatly enjoyed it.
sunshine102897 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
This story was so freaking amazing. How you got everything in and summed up in four chapters is beyond me. Agh. This was perfection. Thanks for writing this little gem!
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
A different ending, unfortunately, in a completely different world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
The most painful torture in i Supernatural was the breaking of the brothers' bond.
lillelouis chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
God I fucking LOVE this!
:D

Gonna go read more
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
(TT) that was beautiful
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
Brilliant story, because if John had known where the path led and how to stop, things may have turned out very different. Of course, the angels and demons may still have gotten involved in order to stage their prize fight, so maybe nothing actually changed in the grand scheme. It is pleasant to think they may find a legitimately happy ending somewhere though. I always love a good time-travel story, and the complexities it drives can often be exceptionally interesting. Thank you for posting!
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
The future is not looking all that attractive to Sam, is it?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Very nice. I appreciate how easily you are manipulating the images from two different realities. Good story.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This was very emotional and it hut all the right points... I loved it! :)