Reviews for And Beats High Mountain Down
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 3/19
Wow, I really enjoyed that. Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
mullu chapter 4 . 3/15
Loved it. All their interactions, John's guilt when faced with the consequences of the life he chose for his boys, Dean's need to protect his little brother even when his little brother is a huge, badass hunter, over ten years his senior. And Sam after the Cage, so very, very broken, and still trying to fix things.

Loved the ending, too. Sam's peace in the idea that maybe he did change things, somewhere, somewhen.

I'm gonna wrap this up and take it home, if that's ok.
Darkangelwitch chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
I loved this sweet and awesome and amazing I loved Big brother Dean so worried and bad ass Sam turning his helucinations into a threat great job and Bobby I missed Bobby, thank you for bringing the amulet up too
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Excellent, really moving story. You have captured the Winchesters and Bobby perfectly. I admire that you characterise Dean and Sam at both ages so beautifully, keeping their personalities and voices true while allowing their teenage selves to have a rawness, reflecting their inexperience. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
This was amazing! The best supernatural time travel fic I've read! I really liked the idea of the sams switching places and how you wrote it. Dean comforting Sam made me so emotional. Well done!
bellatrix-la-dumb chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
The whole idea of this is so strange. The thought of being transported into my future life right now makes my brain hurt. But the thought of going back and confronting my family after going through so much and growing into an entirely different person, that makes my brain hurt even worse.
bellatrix-la-dumb chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
bellatrix-la-dumb chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
That ending was beautiful. This is how I think they should end the show. Go back in time and stop it all from ever happening. I mean, how can the concequences of messing with time be any worse than anything they have went through?
NarglesOnTheBrain chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
Utterly amazing. Had me tearing up at the end
sudoku chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
That was a great story and showed how different characters would think and act.
SilverZelenia chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This was already fascinating, but Lucifer ups the ante by about a 1000. Dayyyuum.
QueenBea93 chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
This is such an amazing story! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
"Lucifer is whispering suggestions into my ear" Best line ever! I wish there were more stories where Sam terrified demons because of his experience in the Cage
Desiree1717 chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Aww:-)
thepensword chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Wooooooow.
Ok, so I have thing for Winchester meets Weechester stories (...I wrote/am writing one and I PROMISE I started it before I read this) and this is kind of beautiful. Not kidding. It really is.
Um...in previous chapters it may have made me want to cry, but I'm not gonna confirm either way.
So, yeah! Thanks for writing this, I greatly enjoyed it.