Reviews for And Beats High Mountain Down
:D

Gonna go read more
(TT) that was beautiful
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 5/11
Brilliant story, because if John had known where the path led and how to stop, things may have turned out very different. Of course, the angels and demons may still have gotten involved in order to stage their prize fight, so maybe nothing actually changed in the grand scheme. It is pleasant to think they may find a legitimately happy ending somewhere though. I always love a good time-travel story, and the complexities it drives can often be exceptionally interesting. Thank you for posting!
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 4/24
The future is not looking all that attractive to Sam, is it?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/24
Very nice. I appreciate how easily you are manipulating the images from two different realities. Good story.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This was very emotional and it hut all the right points... I loved it! :)
Aquanova chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I love this so much. I can't even express all the feelings I'm FEELING right now, and the way you ended it was absolutely perfect. The idea that somewhere out there, John killed the YED and moved on and there's a happily ever after DOES THINGS TO MY HEART. You have taken the definition of bittersweet and completely redesigned it into something that is Out Of This World, because OMG so much ANGST and yet you managed to give everything a happy ending, and I just love time-travel fics like this and worried/freaked!John and Dean and broken!Sam and I love everything about this, EVERYTHING.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Excellent fic. 10,000/10 (It deserves both)

I hope he brings them to meet Adam sometime soon now instead of them finding out on their own. It'll be bonding experience for all of them. They can still set up wards and stuff against the supernatural (anything and everything they can find, even if they don't think its real, better to set it up than be wrong.) wherever they settle down.
KingofHell16 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I love this, love this. I really should be writing my English Essay, but this is awesome.
YukiAme chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Loved it! Everyone is completely in character, and don't we all want a happy ending for them. Somewhere, somewhen.
KHChung chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I heard about this story in a rec but had reservation as such a plot can rarely be done justice with 11k words. Most tend to either drabble on superficially or leave lots of loose ends, leaving us readers unsatisfied. Yours however has a relatively clear focus and portrays the characters and their emotions well. It reads likes an introduction to a rich verse that provides lots of room for exploration and side stories. It is very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
HawthornRose chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Aw, this was really cool :D I love the characterisation, well done xx
Shanza chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Freakin' Awesome. Epic. Oh my God. Love it. Number One Supernatural fanfiction, as of RIGHT friggin now! I totally don't have enough words!
Okay - I think I'm moving into obsessive fan hyper mode - but this was - well, what I just said. Haaaa! (*Hyper spiel not over, but I'm going to stop typing now*)
FirePony16 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014