Reviews for And Beats High Mountain Down
bellatrix-la-dumb chapter 2 . 2/20
The whole idea of this is so strange. The thought of being transported into my future life right now makes my brain hurt. But the thought of going back and confronting my family after going through so much and growing into an entirely different person, that makes my brain hurt even worse.
bellatrix-la-dumb chapter 2 . 2/20
bellatrix-la-dumb chapter 4 . 2/12
That ending was beautiful. This is how I think they should end the show. Go back in time and stop it all from ever happening. I mean, how can the concequences of messing with time be any worse than anything they have went through?
Alix810 chapter 4 . 1/11
Utterly amazing. Had me tearing up at the end
sudoku chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
That was a great story and showed how different characters would think and act.
SilverZelenia chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This was already fascinating, but Lucifer ups the ante by about a 1000. Dayyyuum.
QueenBea93 chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
This is such an amazing story! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
"Lucifer is whispering suggestions into my ear" Best line ever! I wish there were more stories where Sam terrified demons because of his experience in the Cage
Desiree1717 chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Aww:-)
Bianca Valdez chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Wooooooow.
Ok, so I have thing for Winchester meets Weechester stories (...I wrote/am writing one and I PROMISE I started it before I read this) and this is kind of beautiful. Not kidding. It really is.
Um...in previous chapters it may have made me want to cry, but I'm not gonna confirm either way.
So, yeah! Thanks for writing this, I greatly enjoyed it.
sunshine102897 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
This story was so freaking amazing. How you got everything in and summed up in four chapters is beyond me. Agh. This was perfection. Thanks for writing this little gem!
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
A different ending, unfortunately, in a completely different world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
The most painful torture in i Supernatural was the breaking of the brothers' bond.
lillelouis chapter 4 . 6/24/2015