Reviews for And Beats High Mountain Down
Atlasina7 chapter 4 . 3/23
Great story! I loved how you dug into each character's POV. Thanks for sharing.
broken5pieces chapter 4 . 3/8
I sobbed at the amulet part. Ugh I still have tears in my eyes as I write this. This was a damn good story. Thank you so much for writing it!
lily12 chapter 4 . 2/22
I loved it! Great job! thank you very much for this :)
Lily Belladonna Took chapter 4 . 8/31/2020
Ahhh, I love this story so much. Very well plotted and paced, with great characterization and detail. Making the time-switch effective in a parallel universe was brilliant: it kept canon (stupid, heartbreaking canon) while keeping the story from being hopeless. It is satisfying to think that somewhere, somewhen, something changed.

Thank you for a wonderful story. I look forward to reading it again some day.
Noxvae chapter 4 . 1/12/2019
I just loved it !
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
I've read this story over and over. every time I do, I just love it
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
Wow, I really enjoyed that. Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
mullu chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Loved it. All their interactions, John's guilt when faced with the consequences of the life he chose for his boys, Dean's need to protect his little brother even when his little brother is a huge, badass hunter, over ten years his senior. And Sam after the Cage, so very, very broken, and still trying to fix things.

Loved the ending, too. Sam's peace in the idea that maybe he did change things, somewhere, somewhen.

I'm gonna wrap this up and take it home, if that's ok.
Azure-Witch13 chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
I loved this sweet and awesome and amazing I loved Big brother Dean so worried and bad ass Sam turning his helucinations into a threat great job and Bobby I missed Bobby, thank you for bringing the amulet up too
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Excellent, really moving story. You have captured the Winchesters and Bobby perfectly. I admire that you characterise Dean and Sam at both ages so beautifully, keeping their personalities and voices true while allowing their teenage selves to have a rawness, reflecting their inexperience. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
DropTheBasil chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
This was amazing! The best supernatural time travel fic I've read! I really liked the idea of the sams switching places and how you wrote it. Dean comforting Sam made me so emotional. Well done!
username9876 chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
The whole idea of this is so strange. The thought of being transported into my future life right now makes my brain hurt. But the thought of going back and confronting my family after going through so much and growing into an entirely different person, that makes my brain hurt even worse.
username9876 chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
username9876 chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
That ending was beautiful. This is how I think they should end the show. Go back in time and stop it all from ever happening. I mean, how can the concequences of messing with time be any worse than anything they have went through?
NarglesOnTheBrain chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
Utterly amazing. Had me tearing up at the end