Reviews for And Beats High Mountain Down
Desiree1717 chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Aww:-)
thepensword chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Wooooooow.
Ok, so I have thing for Winchester meets Weechester stories (...I wrote/am writing one and I PROMISE I started it before I read this) and this is kind of beautiful. Not kidding. It really is.
Um...in previous chapters it may have made me want to cry, but I'm not gonna confirm either way.
So, yeah! Thanks for writing this, I greatly enjoyed it.
sunshine102897 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
This story was so freaking amazing. How you got everything in and summed up in four chapters is beyond me. Agh. This was perfection. Thanks for writing this little gem!
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
A different ending, unfortunately, in a completely different world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
The most painful torture in i Supernatural was the breaking of the brothers' bond.
lillelouis chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
God I fucking LOVE this!
:D

Gonna go read more
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
(TT) that was beautiful
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
Brilliant story, because if John had known where the path led and how to stop, things may have turned out very different. Of course, the angels and demons may still have gotten involved in order to stage their prize fight, so maybe nothing actually changed in the grand scheme. It is pleasant to think they may find a legitimately happy ending somewhere though. I always love a good time-travel story, and the complexities it drives can often be exceptionally interesting. Thank you for posting!
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
The future is not looking all that attractive to Sam, is it?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Very nice. I appreciate how easily you are manipulating the images from two different realities. Good story.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This was very emotional and it hut all the right points... I loved it! :)
Aquanova chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I love this so much. I can't even express all the feelings I'm FEELING right now, and the way you ended it was absolutely perfect. The idea that somewhere out there, John killed the YED and moved on and there's a happily ever after DOES THINGS TO MY HEART. You have taken the definition of bittersweet and completely redesigned it into something that is Out Of This World, because OMG so much ANGST and yet you managed to give everything a happy ending, and I just love time-travel fics like this and worried/freaked!John and Dean and broken!Sam and I love everything about this, EVERYTHING.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Excellent fic. 10,000/10 (It deserves both)

I hope he brings them to meet Adam sometime soon now instead of them finding out on their own. It'll be bonding experience for all of them. They can still set up wards and stuff against the supernatural (anything and everything they can find, even if they don't think its real, better to set it up than be wrong.) wherever they settle down.
KingofHell16 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I love this, love this. I really should be writing my English Essay, but this is awesome.
YukiAme chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Loved it! Everyone is completely in character, and don't we all want a happy ending for them. Somewhere, somewhen.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »