Reviews for And Beats High Mountain Down
KHChung chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I heard about this story in a rec but had reservation as such a plot can rarely be done justice with 11k words. Most tend to either drabble on superficially or leave lots of loose ends, leaving us readers unsatisfied. Yours however has a relatively clear focus and portrays the characters and their emotions well. It reads likes an introduction to a rich verse that provides lots of room for exploration and side stories. It is very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
HawthornRose chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Aw, this was really cool :D I love the characterisation, well done xx
Shanza chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Freakin' Awesome. Epic. Oh my God. Love it. Number One Supernatural fanfiction, as of RIGHT friggin now! I totally don't have enough words!
Okay - I think I'm moving into obsessive fan hyper mode - but this was - well, what I just said. Haaaa! (*Hyper spiel not over, but I'm going to stop typing now*)
FirePony16 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Wonderfully awesome story! :D
britt chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
holy shit perf
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Wow, I love this so much! Really really great
Swellison chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Very nice read. I'm becoming fond of the deaged!Winchester/time travel stories, and how the writer chooses to explore the 'Can't tell the past about the future' idea. And I like the vague future-ness of your last scene, and John's promise;-)
CommChatter chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Whoa. This is a great story idea I love the interactions between the Sams and Deans.
Greeniron chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Clever ending!
claudiapriscus chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Ow. And Wow. :) very well done, I enjoyed this!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
But it didn't change, right?
The other world maybe, but not the older Winchester brothers, right?
Like you just changed the past that make another parallel world of future...
Since something complicated like this could not really changed. Especially since the Angels can change it back too and Fate will do her/they job too... right?
vikky-leigh chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I'm a chronic lurker, or i would have commented earlier. This is like the tenth time I've read this. And it's likely that I will read it yet again very soon. Because it is goddamn brilliant. And so are you.
lolello chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
That was ace! i'd love if you could write some more time travel fics, you wrote this one brilliantly :)
orange-8-hands chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Wow, amazing job with this.
SherryAi chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
So beautiful! I know I should say what my favorite part is or something, but I just loved it and its bitter-sweetness and its quasi-happy ending.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »