Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mexican Mages
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 6/28
Your cutting out the lifeblood of the story, why not give us more description of how 'he had done it'?
Alion Soul chapter 1 . 5/22
on cannon he turned his teachers wig blue not yellow
White lily chapter 6 . 2/25
Why is he blaming voldemort for his crappy childhood when it was Sirius black who abandoned him for revenge, dumbledore who left him on the dursleys doorstep (without even asking petunia to take him in) and Minerva who walked away even though she knew the dursleys were horrible? He may not know this yet but why isn't he asking who left him there, as voldemort certainly didn't. All well. I just hope harry doesn't turn out to be a spineless pushover like he is in most fics.

Good story so far.
StoneTheLoner chapter 29 . 1/24
It's been 29 chapters already! The baggage he keeps bring up every 3 chapters is reeaallly starting to get old. Besides that though, this story is really enjoyable. I like that you are using idea's from a few different franchises.
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 1/23
It seems like every 3 chapters the main character brings up some drama about his parents and the way he was treated at the Dursleys. I hope he gets over his baggage soon because it's starting to get repetitive.
X chapter 9 . 1/19
There is a difference between being self-assertive and rude. Your Harry, I'm sorry to say, crosses the line into being quite rude.
JittottiJ chapter 14 . 1/21
Very good, story, unlike what I read before and we can "feel" that you are Mexican which is great! This is maybe the only HP fic I've read where the culture isn't just what a tourist would know, but only a native.

I would also thank you, as a French, for displaying the age long enmity between France and the perfidious England.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
One way to get Dumbledore jealous is to have Harry tell him the official temp high of the day before from the nearest official weather station and ask what the temp up in Scotland is to compare the differences.

Scotland except the highlands mostly gets rain in the winter from maritime fronts unless air from Europe comes from the east then unusual low level snow occurs but it's usually too dry to snow.

A good forum is UK Net Weather forums which have beginner guides to understanding the different weather patterns/scenarios that can occur and the different effects between summer and winter of the same air mass.

Such as a Polar airmass in winter vs a summer Polar Airmass.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
How does Harry survive the cargo hold? Wouldn't the jet engines be SO loud he would go deaf?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Is this the school the funny yet annoying Three Caballeros song from Disney Sing Along Songs Heigh Ho Part 3 I think on youtube.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
As long as Harry learns the invention of tacos I don't mind!
Sakura Lisel chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
Wait so HOW did Harry STILL wind up with a holly and phoenix feather wand, when he NEVER went to Ollivanders to get his wand? Since he was in a different country completely when he got his wand, why didn't a DIFFERENT wood brand wand with a DIFFERENT core 'pick him' to be its master? I don't see the point of him getting a wand that seems SIMILAR to what he would have gotten from Ollivander, instead of getting a completely different wand from the wand maker who made his wand in Mexico.
Asiraya chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Is the El Chupacabra legend from Puerto Rico? Not Mexico?
Azeroth the Second chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
Druidic rituals must be performed on the ground. Druids channel the magic of the Earth which is why they are depicted without shoes quite often so they can have direct contact with the Earth.
tabby352003 chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
Not to offend with my correction, but it was Noah who built the Arc. I am truly enjoying your story. Thank You.