Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mexican Mages
61394 chapter 39 . 9/30
Good story
At chapter 3 and loving it so far
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 6/3
Flamels was obvious, without the books. Hope it helps screw Dumbles over.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 40 . 4/15
This was an amazing story! Thanks for posting it!
You ruined it with the exchange program it was ok up until that point it was getting a little hard to fallow and I was starting to feel as if I had to muddle my way through some chapters but it still had great potential but you ruined it with the exchange program and it just killed it this story really disappoints me but you definitely have potential as a writer good luck
kuraitja chapter 3 . 2/28
the book he was reading, i think that one was first made in 2007.
Ghosteroni chapter 40 . 1/19
Loved the fic and loved the context you invested! Also the fullmetal alchemist inspired ending waas brilliant!
Ghosteroni chapter 2 . 1/12
I'm crying I just found this fic and the fact that it takes place in Mexico has me bawling in my pillow. I am so excited to see Harry Potter in a different environment but I am also excited to see how you explore Mexican wizardry, this is just such a cool find ! I'm gonna make it to the end and then review again!
Ashmole chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
I wonder what will happen when Harry finds out about the Human Sacrifice...
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Your cutting out the lifeblood of the story, why not give us more description of how 'he had done it'?
King of the Souls chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
on cannon he turned his teachers wig blue not yellow
White lily chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Why is he blaming voldemort for his crappy childhood when it was Sirius black who abandoned him for revenge, dumbledore who left him on the dursleys doorstep (without even asking petunia to take him in) and Minerva who walked away even though she knew the dursleys were horrible? He may not know this yet but why isn't he asking who left him there, as voldemort certainly didn't. All well. I just hope harry doesn't turn out to be a spineless pushover like he is in most fics.

Good story so far.
StoneTheLoner chapter 29 . 1/24/2016
It's been 29 chapters already! The baggage he keeps bring up every 3 chapters is reeaallly starting to get old. Besides that though, this story is really enjoyable. I like that you are using idea's from a few different franchises.
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 1/23/2016
It seems like every 3 chapters the main character brings up some drama about his parents and the way he was treated at the Dursleys. I hope he gets over his baggage soon because it's starting to get repetitive.
X chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
There is a difference between being self-assertive and rude. Your Harry, I'm sorry to say, crosses the line into being quite rude.