Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mexican Mages
Sakura Lisel chapter 32 . 8/25
Wait so HOW did Harry STILL wind up with a holly and phoenix feather wand, when he NEVER went to Ollivanders to get his wand? Since he was in a different country completely when he got his wand, why didn't a DIFFERENT wood brand wand with a DIFFERENT core 'pick him' to be its master? I don't see the point of him getting a wand that seems SIMILAR to what he would have gotten from Ollivander, instead of getting a completely different wand from the wand maker who made his wand in Mexico.
Asiraya chapter 5 . 8/1
Is the El Chupacabra legend from Puerto Rico? Not Mexico?
Azeroth the Second chapter 6 . 4/27
Druidic rituals must be performed on the ground. Druids channel the magic of the Earth which is why they are depicted without shoes quite often so they can have direct contact with the Earth.
tabby352003 chapter 9 . 3/23
Not to offend with my correction, but it was Noah who built the Arc. I am truly enjoying your story. Thank You.
Preier chapter 18 . 3/21
mostly love the story (though some thing, like the pup, really come out of nowhere...).

but dobby's action happening the same way when everything else is different? really, really not well thought out.
moonlight10060 chapter 20 . 1/9
Ahora, lo de los rasgos no tanto, yo tengo muchos amigos de plano blancos blancos.
Buen capítulo
moonlight10060 chapter 16 . 1/5
A ver, no se como se manejen los precios por allá, pero eso es exagerar.
Yo vivo con 7 personas, y yo aparte, y la verdad los precis no son tan altos.
En fin, buen capítulo
moonlight10060 chapter 13 . 1/2
El maldito ENLACE.
Pos ya que
moonlight10060 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Enonces tu de donde eres?
Yo soy de Guadalajara, entonces no conzoco muy bien la cultura de la península de Yucatan, porque ya vez que cada estado tiene su forma de hablar, y diferentes tradiciones.
X, en fin, me gusta como vas hasta ahorita con la historia.
doubledamn chapter 40 . 11/10/2014
This was a fantastic story, well written, not too detailed as to lose itself in the surroundings and paced just beautifully.

And as much I love this story, I will not be reading the sequel, though I do like the SotI:NF Series, (the ending was kind of a cop-out though) I think this works much better just finishing here.

Excellent work, keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
For me, Alchemy's 'big thing' has always been the Transmutation aspect and the Life aspect, and I'm sorry if you don't get the reference but I just finished playing the Legacy of Time (again) so I'm going with it.

Similar to how the 3 Great Lost Civilisations each were gifted with an Aspect of Reality:
Shangri-La - The Aspect of Matter, complete control over an items physical existence - Transmutation.
Atlantis - The Aspect of Life, to attain the life span of the legendary High Elves - Life.
I know this has nothing to do with alchemy, but what the hell.
Eldorado - The Aspect of Time, to see through the Veil of Time and pass warnings to the next generation - Prophecy.

Anyway, Aura control, seems to be a combination of both Transmutation and Life aspects of alchemy. And seems to follow the 3 big rules of magic/alchemy/mysticism.
1. Like effects like - example, Voodoo Dolls.
2. Fragment effects whole - blood rituals, etc, reason why Voodoo more effective when hair or blood is used on the doll.
3. The True Name. To know, understand and have complete knowledge of a thing. Explained perfectly in the Inheritance Cycle concerning Ancient Language.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 40 . 10/13/2014
Can't find the sequel. Could you send me a link via PM? I really enjoyed this story, and would love to see the sequel.
bleeb90 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I really like your story, though I have to urge you to reread- and rewrite. Every time one of your characters cusses with "puta" it doesn't mean "bitch", it means "hooker", and I understand it is an insult you use when you hope to start a fight. When you let your character say "son of a bitch" it isn't as loaded as when they would say "son of a whore".
May a Chance chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I have to agree with Harry. Mangos are the world.
Morphico chapter 40 . 7/25/2014
This was epic! Thank you for incorporating an entire new culture and world, I loved how the changes impacted everything!