Reviews for Pour Some Sugar On Me
Enjoyed it.
me chapter 1 . 2/9
Seriously, you should write the whole summer, not even kidding. This could be the best fanfic ever, like she ends up falling in love, opens up to Britt, and just Brittana feels! I hope you choose to do so haha but anyways this smut.. damn.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ahhh... would love to have a continuation of this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Would like a continuation of this please :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Holy fucking shit. That was hot.
LoveSongNR chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
God, you should continue this, please!
Glee4ever123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is so good. I wish there was another chapter where Santana and Brittany r together. I don't like to think that after that she went back to fucking all those other girls too. U should write another chapter to this some time. It's really great.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You should make a multichapter fic like this, pls
m.kerr89 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Whoa! Hellooooo!

Thanks for sharing. That was hot! ;)
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oooo, that was amazing. I bet Santana cooled it with some of the other girls she had lined up and looked forward to Pierce days after that.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You should totally continue.

This was so amazing, just amazing. It was hot and I loved everything about it.
Lisaand chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow this was really hot and very well thought out-written. Well done.
M206 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Delicious:). Please say this isn't a one-shot! I need to know they fall in love & live happily ever after!:)
fromnaboo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wooowww this was hot! Love Brittana sex chemestry!
Captainwaldo1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wait will there be more to this story... Cause it was fuckin epic! I tried reading this at work but had to stop when I suddenly yelled "brittana is endgame fuckers". I'm just glad no one was in the office. Can I just say u are one of my top 3 favorite writers on this site. I've read every single one of ur stories more than once and can honestly never get enough. Please please never stop.