Reviews for Just a Shadow of Myself chapter 4 . 8/19
Amazing story, original, entertaining, gripping and well written. Totally in character throughout and fantastic ending, just perfect :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
AHHHH! This was awesome! I know I'm probably spamming your email or something with my reviews...but i can't help it. This is awesome! Let me know if the reviews get too annoying..I'm just trying to read through all your fics in my free time as its thoroughly entertaining and i love them :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
shookenuppepsi chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Heheh drowned in the toilet. Great continuation of your story. I like how Dean's deal sort of saved him from evil shadow lady. And your shadow portrait idea was extremely creepifying. :)
Dragonflysoul chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Lady of Eryn Galen chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Okay, another story I loved. The "NO! He's mine, bitch!" part had me squealing, as in literally squealing! He surly is protective of his little brother (if not a little possessive) but I don't think anyone minds, especially not Sam :) That's what I love about them; there is nothing more important to them than each other. Ah, I am smiling teary smiles again.
Anyways, great story! It actually had me look over my shoulder once, I have a shadow portrait of myself somewhere around here and that kinda freaked me out haha.
And now, on to another story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful story and an awesome ending. Really liked it a lot.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Oh hell!
SayLo chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Awesome story
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
This is really good. And now I'm feeling horribly, horribly afraid. I don't want Sam to be a portrait!
Ciya chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Josephine gave Dean the swirlie of all swirlies. Glad Sam, Bobby and Dean were able to take her out.
sammynanci chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Every day you amaze me more and more! I love how you made something that seemed destined to be a fic hurt Dean (or at least upon him) has become the protective Dean Sam hurt that most want to see! Great plot, great idea, very good the way Dean was present even when absent and awesome Bobby participation and how they took care of Sam (Sam and Bobby think deserved more unity in the show) Conclusion: Another excellent fic and great entertainment. Thanks for that!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I love your shadow picture icon-did Hitchcock stay in the motel? :)

And another great idea and cool story. That was a good idea to have Dean not be as susceptible as the other victims because his soul already had a claim on it. I loved his invisible-and not so invisible-reactions to his brother. And oddly enough, I loved the little bits about his being hungry and his determination to carry jerky in the future. You're so good at the small details.

Great fun!
Cruisingbug chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Great job! Glad it wasn't too long since poor Sam needed a rest. But your ending convo made me think you need to write a Baby comes to life story!
emebalia chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
"She drowned you in the toilet, didn't she?" Before or after he did his business?
Great story, thanks.