Reviews for Naruto: Menma Chronicles
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 3 . 7/26
Actually minato to was strong enough. But naruto wasn't. You see he only sealed half the kyuubi inside of naruto because if any more than half was sealed, it would kill naruto. So he sealed half in naruto knowing that he can use it in dire situations and took the other half with him into the death God's stomach.
HeyStardust chapter 22 . 5/29
I like it...
Great story. Just... um... that was a punch out of left field. Karin Unnessicery Obligatory "Love Interest". Absolutely no visible connection between them.
helkil chapter 7 . 4/22
I can read anymore seriously o my god I'll try later maybe but WTF is this shit I'm only reading this to see if he has the nine masked beasts there's vary little stories were naruto in canon gets menma's powers/abilities and also I'm a firm believer in if its not naruhina don't let the bitch get close to him and then u have the gall to fucking have tsunade in this shit WTF o and u give him sympathy to the fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like I said I'll try to read more plus all the fights I've read so far are nothing but jutsu the fuck is up with that? Sorry I'm not a good writer
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/1
Me gusta n.n jjg
death 59 chapter 22 . 3/14
now this is a for writing it it is awesome
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 3/7
This is the first time I've ever seen Hiruzen get the Evil!Manipulative!Dumbledore treatment.
NameEyezhack chapter 1 . 3/2
U still forgot his loved ones which were in Konoha!
EternalKing chapter 22 . 3/1
Don't take it the wrong way but this story isn't very good. It has lots of action but that is it. There is no development in power or character for anyone at all and despite this being slightly unique it falls far short of what it could have been
Elia950 chapter 22 . 2/24
Great Story! *_* i really enjoyed the twist from canon that this gave!

English is not my main language, so I cannot really comment on the grammar and the like. but i can say that the story was easily readeable, and it was smooth!

Sure, some things were not easily understood when they appeared, but everything got explained later!

good work!
A masterpiece, absolutely wonderful plot however character development was lacking
Bloodmoon234 chapter 6 . 1/28
Chapter 6 is good but you forgot that one, strongest female character of kishi is Kaguya, mother of the Rikudo Sennin. The damn woman is practically a goddess in a real sense of the word not like Karin in this fic. Second, the Rikudo Sennin cannot absorb senjutsu mixed attacks therefore Karin is not suppose to absorb katsuyu's acid attack because all the jutsus of animal summons use senjutsu. This is the same weakness Naruto exploited in his fight against Nagato.
What happened to Hinata. I'm pretty sure you said you couldn't kill her off. So...where did the Hyuuga bitch go?
The Kamereon chapter 22 . 1/16
I thot he was gona ressurect he uzumaki clan.
Shouldve have haku . hinata . karin . honoka all at once breaking the narutos moku bunshin hands. While he watch at a safe distance
slythian chapter 22 . 1/7