Reviews for Naruto: Menma Chronicles
Critique chapter 1 . 3/11
"Finally, standing just in front of them was a man "... He's 12... Right? Or did he become an adult in 6 months.
TheeUndead23 chapter 1 . 2/12
Why did you give Karin the Finnegan, lame. Also you made him to forgiving.
Azaira chapter 22 . 1/24
Still a great story.
Recommend to read.
Azaira chapter 20 . 1/24
Eh, I liked it until Sasuke became the juubi jinchuuriki. There's no way anyone taught him a seal powerful enough to hold the juubi, and he doesn't have the rinnegan. I could name many a reason, but meh. I'll still finish.
Neonlyphe chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This is epic...can't wait to see the fight scenes
Msi chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
I really want to give you a chance but everyone is OOC to an extreme. Sorry.
Elements1999 chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
Awesome story. I LOVE IT!
Cosmic chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
I don't know if you didn't have time or anything but yeah, why the rush?
Cosmic chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
Okay...
First that was... entertaining. I won't deny it was not that bad. You gave viable explanations for various events that can be forgiven. Your ideas were pretty... Interesting. Not great, interesting.

But one thing that bothers me is it was hella rushed. I mean really really rushed. No point in saying it now, but if you had slowed the story down and tweaked it a little to make it better, written some parts differently (Maybe had more chapters and stuff) it would have been even better.
king gilgamesh chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
i cant read this anymore fuckin pissin me off good bye
Agrithnum-aut chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Sorry if this is interpreted as a flame, but I don't think I can stand reading this anymore. Who in their right mind names themselves Menma?!
Animemonk chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
and almost in tears over the ending. this was a great fic and in a way I am sad that it ended but it does open the gates for something new
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
Great story it was really good but maybe you got rid of Madara a bit to easily but atleast you finished the story unlike so many other writers so congrats and thank you for the great read.
ZirconK chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
this is really a good story. i like reading this one.
lifelovelaugh chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
Lmfao omfg well it was interesting take on what could of happened if naruto abandoned konoha XD