Reviews for Three Years
Shinigami Merchant chapter 11 . 6/28
Not a bad story, it was really interesting to watch Danny spiral through his depression only for it all to fall back into place with the single act of trust
Totalfangirl01 chapter 11 . 5/15
*sniff* That was... Beautiful! D;
Especially the end, I feel like crying right now... *sniff*
You're pretty good with this, huh? I couldn't stop reading no matter how much I tried! Seriously, I was falling asleep in class all because I lost about... ummm... I don't know, but I lost hours of sleep because of this; and I loved every minute of it!
Great work! ;)
bibliophilea chapter 12 . 4/7
This was a beautiful story. I'm glad your friend got you to post it and continue it.
bibliophilea chapter 7 . 4/7
Wow. This is intense. This is one of the most well-rendered versions of that scene I've ever seen anyone do. Heck, it may well be the best version of this scene I've ever seen anyone do. And the way you flashed between the different perspectives, showing intimately what they felt, what they experienced as they each passed through their personal hell... it was nightmarish. It gave me chills, and it still has me on edge; it comes very close to the chilling, horrifying effect some of Stephen King's best works have on me. Very well done.
Jaybird Blu chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING
Amy chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
That is why I never let my friends on my laptop, I neary died of angst as well I would have laughed so hard about the married couple bit if it wasn't three in the morning and would have woke everyone up, also superman is... Well... Superman so I just poked a huge hole in your nobody superman point!
Bibbledoo chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
They moved on, right?
Bibbledoo chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
say what now? Danny hugs Vlad? THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE!
Bibbledoo chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Using names of his loved ones.
Bibbledoo chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
What DP episode hasn't happened?
Bibbledoo chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
...
Bibbledoo chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Ice powers?
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
As Phantom?
Bibbledoo chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Are you a ghost trying to fit in with humans, or a creepy little boy with creepy little powers?
Sorry, I just couldn't resists that quoting opportunity.
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 7/28/2014