Reviews for The Return of the King and the Fall of the Steward
Bayfire chapter 15 . 1/12
This is such a beautifully written story. I felt all the characters were perfectly written; their voices were spot on. The whole scenario was so realistic, that I could actually see this happening had Denethor lived. I don't know why this fiction doesn't have more reviews; it was fantastic! This story is a true gem!
Feafea chapter 15 . 1/4
It's really a pity that Denethor's own character is the reason for his downfall. But I guess it's precisely because of such characters that stories have plot and life is interesting. Thanks for the closure and have a happy new year!
FandomFangirl100 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Funny BITS, suspensing parts, happy parts, just what you look for in a story. It was great!
Idril of Gondolin chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Very nice ending, I loved the interaction between Aragorn and Elrond. And I feel almost sorry for Denethor. If only he could see Aragorn as the man he really is, the two of them might even have become friends :-(
Firedragon99 chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Still waiting on that chapter my friend.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
So Halbarad changed him, and for the better. Great chapter!
TMI Fairy chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
Liberal drivel. You lost a reader.
Borys
gginsc chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Well, Denethor is certainly a complete ass! Poor Boromir and Faramir!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Unfair cliffie...

Denethor is an idiot and deserves to die for the way he treats Faramir, so overall I'm delighted with this chapter. Update soon.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Well if the Dunedain were acting the they did a very good job of it, I don't think anyone suspected.
brankel1 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Awesome.
Saren-Dipety chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
They were found! YAY! Now who knows what will happen? WRITE MOREE!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
At last some progress on arresting them. Serves them all right. Great chapter and I think the next one will be even more interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Why would Faramir take Denethor's place as the Steward, if Boromir is alive and well?