Reviews for A Regular Life
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 5/19
Cute!
BenedictBumbleButt chapter 25 . 5/13
I've been trying to catch up to you, so I haven't reviewed on this story before but; I just have to say that this chapter... it was astonishingly powerful. I can no longer say that I haven't cried in a fanfiction. Your writing really got to me in this chapter, I cannot wait for the ones ahead.
All the Praise,
BBB
ssdawning chapter 24 . 5/11
I'm so glad that you have the Weasley's I like interacting with Draco and Hermione.
This will bring interesting things to the story now.

Only having 1 negative review within the
first 400 is really good. I tend to ignore them and not respond to the negative. if they don't
like the story then hopefully they won't keep reading...but usually they do and then they write
another negative review. Nothing we as writers can do about that.
ssdawning chapter 10 . 5/10
I love Hermione at the very end of the chapter spinning around in delight at what's
happening between her and Draco! Very nice!
ssdawning chapter 6 . 5/10
You have them playing off of each other so well.
Nice job on the dialogue/banter!
ssdawning chapter 4 . 5/10
That was a very cute chapter! Now the story is going to get even more interesting!
patty cake rocks chapter 35 . 5/9
Ohshit, what happens?

UPDATE SOONPLEASE
Jadepowell chapter 35 . 5/8
Ohhhh I don't like this thing with the manor making them forget! It sounded like the story was wrapping up but it seems like there might be a twist coming soon! If someone dies! I swear! Don't you dare! Lol can't wait for more
WantingtobeBeautiful chapter 3 . 5/7
I love the Mary Russell series!
Hel Opacare chapter 35 . 5/4
This is definitely the climax... Or one of them! They've been in the muggle world to long I think.

Anyway! I'm a new reader, I absolutely love this story, and can hardly wait for the next update! I finished this in 3 days, that's how ensnaring it is!
rlsa chapter 35 . 4/30
Oh no! Such a scary ending! If Only Ron had been able to convey the information they had, then they'd be able to look out. Thanks for sharing your story. It's been very enjoyable to read.
twitmonkey chapter 35 . 4/22
I'm absolutely loving this story of yours, and now anxiously awaiting the next chapter after reading all 35 in the last day and a half.
lakelady8425 chapter 35 . 4/14
So exciting - another new plot twist with those mysterious wards! I hope they're 'happy to find you well' wards and not creepy wards that are dragging someone dangerous close to them. Rather a bad sign that neither Draco nor Hermione remember their effects. This is a great, addictively well-written story. I read it from beginning to this chapter 35 over two days. It reminds me of some of Anne M. Oliver's Draco-Hermione stories - and I mean that as high praise.
I did follow you on Twitter today after reading the chapter with the author's note where you first mentioned it. I'm victoriajcox on twitter.
lakelady8425 chapter 32 . 4/14
I nearly had a heart attack when Daphne Greengrass showed up and nearly obliviated all their happiness away! It would be too cruel for that to happen.
lakelady8425 chapter 29 . 4/14
I love the roleplay idea. Glad Hermione is no longer calling Draco 'baby'. Such a fine romance you've written.
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »