Reviews for A Regular Life
I knew that the french girl was lisa, ha! :D
great great story.. it is really sad, that it hasn't been updates since last year. i would have loved to read some more! but hey, one can still hope, so i think i will be checking on this story every now and then. seriously, your writing is so good, why did you stop it?
sherbertlemons98 chapter 36 . 7/2
I hate it when a wonderfully witty, well-written, humorous, entertaining, and truly enjoyable story is left unfinished! The plot is fantastic and the characters are so well-developed! I followed this story with the tiniest hope that you might be struck with the inspiration to continue it, even if a year has passed between updates! A good story is worth waiting for!
sylith senjak chapter 36 . 7/1
Noooooo... Tell us!
Dr.BlackCoffee chapter 36 . 6/30
WAIT WHAT? Lisa is a WHAT!? OMG I wanna know!
camawham chapter 36 . 6/29
What a wonderful story. It has such depth. I love the plot twists, and they are done so tastefully. Really hope you finish this one day.
howtogethighoffsherbet chapter 36 . 6/18
Love love love! I am in awe of how you entwine little 'plot bunnies' into the story to keep it from being a generic love story :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
JulyMalfoy15 chapter 36 . 6/13
OMG! What a cliffhanger! I just came across your story yesterday night and have been reading like crazy all day! I am loving the plot, the characters, everything! I really hope everything is all right with you and that you can update soon!
e13 chapter 36 . 5/30
Please update!
unicorn55 chapter 36 . 5/28
I'm enjoying this story. I hope everything is ok with you and updating. If you don't plan to finish it, would it be terribly forward of me to ask for your outline to see how things work out? My brain is all over the place!

I did have a question though, and maybe I missed it. Did Harry leave Ginny anything? I was thinking that he did, but then Draco bought the house for her.
erin.petti.3 chapter 36 . 5/27
Hi! I just wanted to tell you I love this story and I really hope you update soon! This has got to be one of my favorite Dramione fics- please finish it!
Xx.Kari.Ry.xX chapter 36 . 5/18
Of COURSE, you leave it at a cliffhanger. I don't know why I expected anything else when I stupidly started an unfinished fic. What you have so far is fantastic and I do wish you'd post more; however, since it's been almost a year since you last updated, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Live Long and Prosper,
-Karia
whyisthat chapter 36 . 5/17
Hi! I just found this story two days ago and it is amazing. I love how adorable Draco is in this story and it is so cute to read about Hermione and Draco as "Muggles". Draco without his magic really isn't that intimidating anymore haha. Please update soon! It really is great
mamapotterhead92 chapter 36 . 4/28