Reviews for A Regular Life
Hel Opacare chapter 35 . 2h
This is definitely the climax... Or one of them! They've been in the muggle world to long I think.

Anyway! I'm a new reader, I absolutely love this story, and can hardly wait for the next update! I finished this in 3 days, that's how ensnaring it is!
rlsa chapter 35 . 4/30
Oh no! Such a scary ending! If Only Ron had been able to convey the information they had, then they'd be able to look out. Thanks for sharing your story. It's been very enjoyable to read.
twitmonkey chapter 35 . 4/22
I'm absolutely loving this story of yours, and now anxiously awaiting the next chapter after reading all 35 in the last day and a half.
lakelady8425 chapter 35 . 4/14
So exciting - another new plot twist with those mysterious wards! I hope they're 'happy to find you well' wards and not creepy wards that are dragging someone dangerous close to them. Rather a bad sign that neither Draco nor Hermione remember their effects. This is a great, addictively well-written story. I read it from beginning to this chapter 35 over two days. It reminds me of some of Anne M. Oliver's Draco-Hermione stories - and I mean that as high praise.
I did follow you on Twitter today after reading the chapter with the author's note where you first mentioned it. I'm victoriajcox on twitter.
lakelady8425 chapter 32 . 4/14
I nearly had a heart attack when Daphne Greengrass showed up and nearly obliviated all their happiness away! It would be too cruel for that to happen.
lakelady8425 chapter 29 . 4/14
I love the roleplay idea. Glad Hermione is no longer calling Draco 'baby'. Such a fine romance you've written.
lakelady8425 chapter 22 . 4/14
I was completely surprised when sweet Bella turned out to be Arabella Figg. I ope this accidental connection to the Wizard World doesn't open up a pathway to problems for Draco and Hermione. ...By the way, this is such a perfect falling-in-love story. Loving it.
ShayaLonnie chapter 21 . 4/13
Lol "These are Malfoy dogs, and they will be treated with proper respect." You can take the pureblood out of the Manor...
dcyr chapter 35 . 4/12
I'm getting antsy for what's coming up...
Summer Orchid chapter 35 . 4/10
Oh dear, this sounds ominous! I love this fic!
Summer Orchid chapter 31 . 4/10
Oh no! I'm actually terrified now that someone is going to take Draco away and make him get married! I was going to wait until I caught up to review, but now I'm too nervous/excited haha.
Rebekah Hermione Chase chapter 35 . 4/7
I love your story. I was very lucky in finding it only last week because i can imagine the struggle of your fans of having to wait so long, but its definitely worth it! I really like the way you write their relationship, and that quite surprising because normally I like the antipathy, and the sexual tension to simmer for quite a bit before it explodes in some awesome make out scene with denials and self struggles afterwards. But this is something different and I have to say I like it. I love the whole amazing love they share, its a nice thought (even if I dont believe in it). Anywho, I just wanted to say that I love your story and cannot wait for more! You are a very awesome writer!
oh oh dont tell me they returned from the same road near draco's estate... i really want to see what will happen when hermione learn about draco's arrangement in wizard's world, it wont be nice... he should tell her . she is his fiancee she deserves to know..anyway rant over i cant wait for next update..
I really hate that you have turned Hermione into this spoiled childlike adult who uses her body to get her way. You took a character that was known for being brilliant and hardworking, and in your story she plays a violin for church every now and then and uses sex as a manipulation tool. Does she have a job? Go to school? Volunteer? This chapter was ridiculous. Draco is drunk and feeling abandoned, but rather than address his feelings of abandonment or respect the fact that he doesn't want to have sex, she initiates sex BECAUSE ITS A GOOD COLD REMEDY? What kind of idiocy is that? This story is trash and offensive to women and men both.
AussieSweet chapter 35 . 4/5
Yay! New chapter! Wonderful! There is an interesting twist with the wards. I guess the plot thickens :)
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »