Reviews for A Regular Life
mrslara2112 chapter 36 . 9/18
What the hell happens next? That was some cliffhanger. I hope his doesn't get abandoned and the muse hits again.
krissh chapter 18 . 9/5
Mind you, I'm pregnant and hormonal.. but I'm rereading this because I needed a Dramione fix and I am bawling through the entire thing. You really did do an amazing job writing this 3
darkwitch57 chapter 36 . 8/23
I have really enjoyed reading your story and I am incredibly sad that it appears to have been abandoned! I have enjoyed your story development and have honestly caught me off guard on a lot of the plot points! I do hope that you can somehow pick this up again because I would love to read what happens next and to the end of the story.
Lmthomas05 chapter 36 . 7/6
I just found this story and I love it. Will you be finishing it? I see it hasn't been updated in a while. Love your writing style!
RiverWriter chapter 5 . 6/9
This is so fun, I've been sucked right in. Draco's rants in general and his speech about the degradation of the broomstick in particular are some of the most amusing things I've read in awhile. I'm just laughing right along. Thanks!
LycorisRose chapter 36 . 6/7
Hi! I'm a big fan of this series and would like to know if this is just on a hiatus or if you dropped it.
J'espère que tu continuera cette fiction , hâte de connaître la suite
Amber Defessus chapter 36 . 5/23
This was last updated in 2015. Will it ever be updated again? I'm absolutely in love with this story!
dysfunctionaldilusion chapter 36 . 5/21
I just found this story, and oh my Merlin it is fantastic! I love it. Thank you for the fantastic work and I hope you update it someday.
OldestOne30 chapter 1 . 5/4
I miss this can it be updated?
Robin R. Wolf chapter 36 . 4/21
Hey there, acro!
I am absolutely, totally and completely in love with this wonderful story, and have been so since you began this magnificent piece of work. You're a really great and a really gifted writer, and I always look forward to reading a new story of yours or a update to this one.

Us readers have been in so much suspense for almost two years! Please, please relieve us of this torture! (I speak for myself, but I know you've got hordes of fans who yearn to read more of this.)

I really, truly feel you and what you must go through to eke out another chapter as brilliant as the rest in this story. All the same, this is just a humble request by a starstruck fan to update A Regular Life.

Thanks so much! :)
LittleMissEighty-Sixed chapter 36 . 4/12
I love this Has this been abandoned?
Millie1978 chapter 1 . 4/5
I love this story and I really hope you find the time to finish it one day.
Alytiger chapter 9 . 4/4
"Life Lessons for Dummies" I like it. That's actually a great way to describe a church.
Alytiger chapter 4 . 4/4