Reviews for The HamWraith
GeoffBridgette4Eva chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
SNOOZER! That's my guess, right now. I'm saying it before I finish.

SNOOZER!
Misty chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Good plot! Seems like you really planned it out! Great discriptive and word useage! 10/10! Who wouldve thought it was bijou and cappy! Ill admit that i like cappy cause hes so cute, but still was good! Poor hamtaro, he gunna be a bit of a messed up ham ham! Keep writing!
Maylee chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
That story was amazing! Completley detailed and discriptive! 10/10! Hmmm maybe a little to discriptive... Bad images floating around, guess id better read a funny comic book... Still great though! Well written
Alistaire chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
AMAZING
monoxide55 chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
the shovel thing is kind of like the one in the movie scarecrow but the guy tried to push him into a tree and the scarecrow grabbed the shovel shoved the guy to the ground twirled the shovel in his hand then pushed it in the guy's neak the guy struggled for a cople minutes and died and the scarecrow said "can you dig it?" then walked away laughing
Pokute chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
I can't believe I actually found this again - I had to have read this back in the fourth grade - a whole bunch of my guy friends and I [who were devoted to hamtaro] completely admire you. I don't think it was on this website, but I did read it.

It just came across my mind while I was thinking up layout ideas, then hamtaro suddenly came up - you did an amazing job on this! This has to be one of my favorite fanfiction pieces of all.

I praise you.
pococurantism chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
Six years ago I first read this story and loved it for so long, I even drew fanart for it once. A pang of nostalgia hit and I had the urge to read this again.

It is still the creepiest thing I've ever read, but I cannot get enough of it!
QuestionAuthority17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
oh my god this story took my breath away! it rox!
ripinpeaces chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
I loved this story! It was so awesome! I reccommended it to my friends, kureneko and sarah_princess, and they love it as well. I loved the exciting twist and the gruesome details of how everyone died! And all the ham-hams were in character too! Keep up the great work!
Kureneko chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
OMFG THIS IS SUCH THE GREATEST HAMTARO STORY IVE EVER READ! MAKE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!
briana chapter 10 . 12/7/2005
okay one penelope says ookwee...i think two cappys so yough he almost doesnt know about death and most inportant(did i spell that right?)three...ILL F #$%#ING KILL YOU IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY LITTLE BIJOU EVER EVER EVER AGAIN(sorry did i spell that right?)ILL KIL YOU IVE READ HORROR FICS LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT NONE HAS EVER HAD BIJOU INNOCENT PRECIOUS LITTLE BIJOU WAS THE F$&**&%ING KILLER AND IM GOING TO F%#&%$$ YOU YOUR MOMMA AND YOUR GRANDMOTHER SO YOU CAN GO F&$%$&% A HAM-HAM FOR ALL I CARE AND YOU CAN GET MARRIED TO A F%$&%*%ING PIG AND HAVE SOME BABY PIG F&$&%&%ER!(sorry if i misspelled some stuff happy new year!)
Michi-chanAKANumbuh34 chapter 10 . 8/24/2005
Hey! AWESOME! That was just... too good! Scary, sad, REALLY well written! I seriously was all like, "O my gosh! Bijou and Cappy are evil?" You have to write books! Seriously, that end had such a good twist! WRITE MORE AWESOME STORIES!

Michi-chanAKANumbuh34
sara sweney chapter 10 . 7/2/2005
This was a very good story, but it should not be rated R. It should rated PG 13 because it is not violent enough to be rated R so could you please change the rating

Miho Mania chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
omg this is the second time i have read this and my friend is reading w/ me and its scary well not that scary, not yet.. but she doesn't know...

buahahahahaha
GLORY DAYS chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I reviewed on this story awhile ago, but now I read it all over again, and I'm thinking how inspiring this is. Reading this makes me want to continiue my novel. This is a VERY good story, and you should keep up the good work because many people appreciate you for this story, and you're very lucky.