Reviews for The HamWraith
I read this fanfic nearly fourteen years ago (and made a comment that not even I understand? - to be fair, I was eleven at the time...), commented on it twice, and feel the need to comment on it a third time. I got the idea to read this again last night after not reading it for some time and I still love it! Everything in my head is still so clear - it's still the same thing it was when I first read it - and I'd love to see a revisiting of this. My one dream would be to pay you to re-write this with so much anxiety to add to the gore because it's just that good.

Sometimes reviewing back on fanfics makes you wonder why you were into it, what mindset you were in to enjoy it, but not this. This still gives me the same feeling it always does. As a grown adult now, even in my own apartment, I had this lingering fear of leaving my room to traverse the dark hallway to the kitchen - just in case something beastly and grotesque was there. The HamWraith isn't even that big, and yet...

This is a fanfic I still refer to years later, a fanfic that really shaped how I enjoy horror fanfiction and how I wish more tapped into that fear this one gave me when I was a kid. Thank goodness for the archive of the internet, Parasec. We could have lost something gold had it not been here.

Thanks for all the memories, man! You're a really great writer and I hope you're still out there writing and sharpening your horror skills.
rorschach1943 chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
ty~! ;-) _
GeoffBridgette4Eva chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
SNOOZER! That's my guess, right now. I'm saying it before I finish.

SNOOZER!
Misty chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Good plot! Seems like you really planned it out! Great discriptive and word useage! 10/10! Who wouldve thought it was bijou and cappy! Ill admit that i like cappy cause hes so cute, but still was good! Poor hamtaro, he gunna be a bit of a messed up ham ham! Keep writing!
Maylee chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
That story was amazing! Completley detailed and discriptive! 10/10! Hmmm maybe a little to discriptive... Bad images floating around, guess id better read a funny comic book... Still great though! Well written
Alistaire chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
AMAZING
monoxide55 chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
the shovel thing is kind of like the one in the movie scarecrow but the guy tried to push him into a tree and the scarecrow grabbed the shovel shoved the guy to the ground twirled the shovel in his hand then pushed it in the guy's neak the guy struggled for a cople minutes and died and the scarecrow said "can you dig it?" then walked away laughing
Pokute chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
I can't believe I actually found this again - I had to have read this back in the fourth grade - a whole bunch of my guy friends and I [who were devoted to hamtaro] completely admire you. I don't think it was on this website, but I did read it.

It just came across my mind while I was thinking up layout ideas, then hamtaro suddenly came up - you did an amazing job on this! This has to be one of my favorite fanfiction pieces of all.

I praise you.
pococurantism chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
Six years ago I first read this story and loved it for so long, I even drew fanart for it once. A pang of nostalgia hit and I had the urge to read this again.

It is still the creepiest thing I've ever read, but I cannot get enough of it!
QuestionAuthority17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
oh my god this story took my breath away! it rox!
ripinpeaces chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
I loved this story! It was so awesome! I reccommended it to my friends, kureneko and sarah_princess, and they love it as well. I loved the exciting twist and the gruesome details of how everyone died! And all the ham-hams were in character too! Keep up the great work!
Kureneko chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
OMFG THIS IS SUCH THE GREATEST HAMTARO STORY IVE EVER READ! MAKE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!
briana chapter 10 . 12/7/2005
okay one penelope says ookwee...i think two cappys so yough he almost doesnt know about death and most inportant(did i spell that right?)three...ILL F #$%#ING KILL YOU IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY LITTLE BIJOU EVER EVER EVER AGAIN(sorry did i spell that right?)ILL KIL YOU IVE READ HORROR FICS LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT NONE HAS EVER HAD BIJOU INNOCENT PRECIOUS LITTLE BIJOU WAS THE F$&**&%ING KILLER AND IM GOING TO F%#&%$$ YOU YOUR MOMMA AND YOUR GRANDMOTHER SO YOU CAN GO F&$%$&% A HAM-HAM FOR ALL I CARE AND YOU CAN GET MARRIED TO A F%$&%*%ING PIG AND HAVE SOME BABY PIG F&$&%&%ER!(sorry if i misspelled some stuff happy new year!)
Michi-chanAKANumbuh34 chapter 10 . 8/24/2005
Hey! AWESOME! That was just... too good! Scary, sad, REALLY well written! I seriously was all like, "O my gosh! Bijou and Cappy are evil?" You have to write books! Seriously, that end had such a good twist! WRITE MORE AWESOME STORIES!

~Michi-chanAKANumbuh34
sara sweney chapter 10 . 7/2/2005
This was a very good story, but it should not be rated R. It should rated PG 13 because it is not violent enough to be rated R so could you please change the rating