Reviews for Lessons From Nemo
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 10/19
This indeed put a smile to my face.I miss my lil brother who have been separated from me and we loved Finding watched it together all the times when he was young. Great you. chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
A really enjoyable read, thanks :)
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I can't form words. I'm sorry all my reviews sound like I'm not that pleased with what I read, it's quite the opposite! I absolutely loved it so much! I can't stop smiling! I literally canopy form words with my mind. My chest feels happy and tingly because brotherly feels!
clairvoyantsam chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
OH MY is so amazing!I love it!
thesenseicrew3009 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I dont know why but i almost fall off my chair laughing at this "after all, wasnt he a clown fish?"
Its just...i blame it on the tensions of dying sam and dean (as usual but never less interesting and adorable and sweet and...lets stop there) blaming himself that takes up most of the story.

I love your love of hurt!sam and it settles up (for a while) my endless hunger for hurt!sam with a side of protective!dean stories.

Keep writing supernatural, you'll make this world a better place to least to me.

Im gonna read more of your stories..yay!
ritsam chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Totally awesome story. Finding Nemo's one of my fav disney movies. Yep, now I can totally relate Nemo with Sammy and Merlin with Dean (but not Dory with Castiel, I totally dislike this character. Not Dory I love her but Castiel). Would love to read more stories from you. *hugs*
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I am really glad you wrote this, not only because of the lovely hurt!Sam moment, but because I had never heard of this happening. I mean, I knew about exhaust pipes and carbon monoxide, but never thought about it leaking into the car when snowed in.

If I had not read this story I would never think to dig the back end out of my car first or especially just not let anyone sit in a running car while it's being shoveled out. You may have saved some lives with this story! :)
deanssammy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Nice one.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved this! Yes, I love S8 also. They had to put us(and the boys)through all of the angst and worrying to build them back into the foundation of their brotherhood. We all knew it was there, just pushed aside for a while. Thanks so much for this story.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great little fic! I haven't been on here in a while and it's nice to see that there are still authors who get Sam! Thanks for the taking me along for the ride (but not asphyxiating me)!

Cuteandnerddy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like that you used the storm Nemo in the story. I live in CT and can relate
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
3. i cant stop watching Trial & Error. as pleased as you are with the new S8 is the same for me,
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I loved this story. It was wonderful! I liked how you had Dean relate his life to the movie.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww Great story.
JudyH chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ha! I totally agree with Dean about the ridiculousness of naming winter storms, and about the total awesomeness of Finding Nemo. You did a great job of showing how terrible things can happen in an instant. Thank goodness big brother knew what to do, as he always does. to read the rest of your stories!