Reviews for Last Moon
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I've read this twice and both times I was originally confused by what was happening and the seemingly contradicting events. But then it all clears up and you realize how much the two interconnecting stories really add to he story. The two stories themselves are both tragic and I love, love, love how Aelita is different in each one. The way you use Sissi's group is especially awesome to me especially since I really think those characters could truly be utilized and explored more. And then it's heart wrenching how both ways her life went ended with tragedy- that being said I really liked your OC (he was an OC, right?). So Awesome job!
SnickieFics chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ohmygodmyfeels.

This is amazing.

I love how you separate each snippet of story. It gives it a slight dysjunked feeling, especially with some of the AU values you'd input, such as the leukemia and the amount of years she'd been gone from earth, and that friendship with Sissi & Co. And everything that she did to herself to distract herself from everything, especially Jeremie's death... It reminds me a little bit of Jenny from Forrest Gump in that she was always running, whether it was away from her past or back to her friends for a few moments of comfort and familiarity. And then when you killed off Jeremie... that's when I realized he was the one on the plane with the nephew. And it made me sad. The ending is bittersweet, bitter because Aelita chose death over life, but sweet because she knows now that she's home again, with her friends, and she doesn't have to pretend and forget any longer.