Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved this scene as well, it was so tender and I like seeing Sam see his brother and his reaction to seeing Dean actually find a home with Sam, the photo of Mary just brought the scene to it's knees with hope and love and the desire to maybe find a life at the end of all of this...I think that is why Sam had to kill the hell hound, because Dean's hope and desire to live are still low and Sam knows together they can make it and have this place be home! Great job!
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was really cool, smalld1171. I thought that scene was well played on the show and you have done it justice, from Sam's pov, here.

Your writing style is very accessible and the imagery is evocative. Well done.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Moonltwolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
that was so cute!
gr8read chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Favorite line: "Yes, he knows it may have been wrong, but damn if the door to Dean's heart hasn't just been opened right in front of him; the beauty of it warming him like the sun and filling his lungs with fresh, crisp air."
Kailene chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Lovely, just, I am not's just I got something in my eye, that's all :0)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
As soon as I saw the scene in Dean's bedroom, I just knew that there would be writers who picked up on it and would post something on this site. I've been waiting curiously to see how people approached it. I like your idea of making the scene in the ep. the second time Sam has looked in on the room. I was also totally fascinated by how opposite your chosen take is to what I saw & interpreted in the scene when I watched it. Really interesting! :D
Chick xx
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is great! I enjoyed it.
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So sweet and tender. I hope that the boys get back to that tenderness and caring that u portrayed. Awesome. Thank you
mb64 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was very well done and enjoyable. :)
Friendly Persuasion chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was so sweet, just like that scene. I love thinking that Sam saw Dean's nesting just as you described it!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aw, that was such a sweet moment. Your take on it fleshed it out and brought it even more to life. Great job! I love me some quiet Dean moments! Nice fic for the end of a long, long day. :) Thanks D!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Beautifully written, dear! The scene was heartwarming and the episode was just plain amazing. It's a win-win situation, really
I like this short story!
See you around