Reviews for Kinda Outta Luck
kissingkatebarlow chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
Great Story. I loved it.
withlovej chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
Oh my gosh hun! The story was… breathtakingly beautiful, magical, stunning, captivating, emotional… and real. I loved it. It was flawless and so amazing. I can't wait to read more. It was definitely different from 'Gods and Monsters' but it was nonetheless absolutely riveting. Seriously, this was one of my favourite stories ever. Congratulations babe. It was real.
Master Gaga chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you wrap up a story. I'm quite in love with how you left it at "they're not married," because it honestly doesn't seem like something they would do. Honestly. But I'm glad Bella made up with Kate. That was one gorgeous scene.

And Bella and Jacob talking things through? That was BEAST. It was very human and down to earth. I adored that. This was another beautifully written ending, another perfectly plotted, brilliantly thought out story. I'm clapping here, Dee. I'm certain that you just wrote a Jella classic.

Much love, darling :)
Lady Blackwater chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Is this really almost done?
Master Gaga chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
I'm still angry at you because of the last chapter. This one sort of redeemed my love for the story-until Kate came in. Seeing her again was just a bitch slap to me. It was like Bella had forsaken every good thing that happened and decided to kiss and sleep with the bad.
But...I'm hoping she redeems herself in my eyes. I certainly have lost all my love for her. I certainly feel bad for Jacob. For Jacob, who in the past I hated. Now I wish I could hug the guy.
Wow, MTL, you've truly turned me out. My Jella feels are weeping. It was a great chapter, polished and very intresting because it showed in depth what had happened to both Edward and Garrett-but I don't know what to make of Bella. I still don't. I'll think about how I feel and get back to you.

YOU'RE STILL MY FAVORITE WRITER, THOUGH!
Ishraq chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
GURL YOU ARE GIFTED AND IM LOVING THIS BUT HOW DARE YOU MAKE JACOB DATE A HOMEWRECKER SMH. Okay, maybe I should read the next chapters first lol. Very well done boo. x
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Okay, this might sound sorta weird, but actually, I don't think you've changed a thing about Bella. I always viewed her as this whore who is waiting to be unleashed, but was never -at least in the movies since I've only read the first book- lol. And again, did very good job bby! *cough* no matter how hard you try to make Edward seem a dick, I'll still like him anyway *cough* xD. Oh and I can't wait to read more!
Ishraq chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I absolutely love it. I think you've done a great job. And as I've told you earlier that I'm not into fanfics at all, but yours really seems interesting and fun to read, honestly. Plus, I love how you made a totally different and not-sheepish Edward. I like the way this Edward treats Bella, just because I really dislike her, lol. So well done babe! x
withlovej chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
… This chapter doesn't even deserve a good review because of that…

I'm just kidding. It was adorable! Everything about it was perfect—except the end! "I can't"! What is that?! Poor Jacob! I may be jumping to conclusions here but Bella better say yes or I'm going to honestly die! Hun, Jacob can't take anymore suffering and neither can I! They need each other and he worked so hard! I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. I need to know what happens next. Love ya xx
BurningThoughts chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
This fanfic is honestly one of the best I've ever read! -great storyline - great grammar - and use of language!
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Master Gaga chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
DEE DID YOU GO CRAY CRAY?!
Master Gaga chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Wow. That was heartbreaking. Downright heartbreaking. I remember hoping a couple chapters back Bella's Grandma were alive. Now I have to admit my heart is broken. And I'm worried for Bella-that last thought she had seemed to suggest she would slip back to her old habits-something I would hate to happen.

But...I honestly loved this chapter. The first half was very gorgeous, romantic and lush. Bella reminded me of a young Fiona Apple. Then the second half was darker. Bella was bitch slapped by reality. And the Marina cameo! I loved that.

Still, I worry! I hope Bella is fine and yes, I was wondering why Jacob hadn't mentioned Claire. It'd been on the back of my mind through the entire chapter. I can't wait to see what you'll do with it.

Kisses!
Master Gaga chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
This chapter was long, and I have to be honest, "heavier" than the last couple of chapters. It felt like you suddenly decided to pull out your literary guns and shoot at us. A lotta stuff happened and I had to adjust my glasses a couple of times. But I made it! I'm here.
I don't know where I stand with this chapter. I loved how gorgeously written and detailed it was-but I truly feel like it was really, really long. And you said you'd split it in two-I can't imagine this chapter as longer. That'd be a full on assault on the senses.
But! I am not saying it's not good. It is. It's very good. In fact, this entire story is one of the best things you have written. I'm very amazed that even in chapter 18 you've managed to stay true to the characters you built on chapter one; although they have changed.
That's another thing I love. The character growth. You see Bella thinking of the future-children, work, lives, the full deal. And it's shockingly realistic and brave. It's a very big change in a great way-it reminded of how the story started with Bella being a "Teen Idle" and how now she's a "Family Jewel" who's dealt with her obsessions and her Hermit The Frog. I cannot wait to see where this story goes when the next chapter arrives.
Kisses!
withlovej chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
I love your little note at the end. First, I loved this update. Second, no worries. Seriously. Life sucks sometimes, but we all have to plough through it somehow, yeah? So, no drama, no worries. I've got some courses that I'm still finishing all my testing for and I've got family issues and 'boy troubles' if I can call them that, though it's one boy and he's really not a boy anymore, but yeah. Life sucks and it makes updating harder. Third, falling for someone? Congrats, love. Fourth, I don't even remember what the rest of your note said, but it was cute. Anyway, I loved this chapter and I still can't get over the last chapter where the awkward sex happened. That made me laugh. And this chapter was very sweet. I loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Master Gaga chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
This chapter was such a rollercoaster! I mean it in a good way, though. It had so many lovely moments, so many heartbreaking moments-that moment when Jacob promised Bella so many things and tried to convince her to have his children was such a mix of sadness and humor that I nearly exploded. It was simple perfection.
Then, the ending. It shocked me. It had me wondering wether you were going to kill Bella. I kinda thought you would, and then I read the park where she woke and I was really relived. I don't want this story to end! It's really, really good.
And you owe me an email! A really long one, missy! I haven't heard from you and I was worried and scared. Keep on living, loving and writing :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »