Reviews for Kinda Outta Luck
shay205 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I wanna see some Jake! Keep up the awesome work!
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow.
That was such a good way to start the story. I loved how you introduced the characters, how Bella reflected on the series of events that brought her to where she was-it was all very believable.
I must say, when you described Shady Pointe, I imagined the trailer park haven Lizzy used to live at. Was that an inspiration?
Anyways, I love how this has begun, and I can't wait for Jella (not the vicious cat, but the pairing).
*In sexy, Blue Velvet Lana voice*
I'll be waiting for an update, darrrling
Team Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yes! A new story to look forward to now!
I like the beginning of this and it keeps me wondering what you have in store for this story.
The pairings are cool, I love Jella the most and Kate/Garrett is always something new and refreshing to get to know.

I'm also really glad it's Rated M for those reasons. I get really bored with Rated K's and T's because they don't really get to push the limits and it really minimizes how much swearing there is in the story. (Swearing makes everything better, LOL)

I will be reviewing for every chapter, like I always do (:D), and seriously, update when you think the time's right. Just don't keep me waiting too long (;

Am I the first reviewer? BAYUM. I think I am.

I dunno. LOL.