Reviews for Red Threads
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Esme Donna chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
WOW! I love it (although snape shouldnt be with hermione, hehe) but its really cool anyways! Ur not a pervert... I would think about her breasts too, if I were snape HAHA! Well, actually, I carry the nema "pervert" with pride aswell, so... yes! It would make me ETERNALLY grateful to come and review and read (if u want _ hehe)! That would kick ass! Thanx

Esme Donna (actually Rachel, lol)
aleena chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
very well written story. the range of new vocabulary in contrast to the usual dribble and repetetive set of standard ss/hg adverbs is refreshing. the new portrayal of hermione as independent and outgoing breathes life into the array of fics that usually have her being a bookworm. the last chapter was a little akward though, in my opinion.
TaintedAngels chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
okie

i liked

but did i miss a chappie or summat

how did she get in the potions class?

im very confoozded

whats going on?

thankies
DragonRose4 chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
okay that last chapter was a bit confusing, funny as hell, but confusing. Over all a great fic. Can't wait to see more.

DragonRose
RebelRikki chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
I did not understand this chapter at all. I liked the overall story though!
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
*giggles* great fic so far!

lizzie
Larissa Fae chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Oaky, oaky, it's not chapter 3, but it's a filler, right? I'm trying to beat my muses into submission, but they don't want to work unless I can't get to my computer. Bastards. .
Larissa Fae chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
Gyah, so sorry, everyone! I joined the Army and my time is gone, but I'm still wroking on RT! Don't worry; it's coming! Slowly! _
littlerose chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Dude, i would totally glance over! We're constantly judging ourselves, so why not have a look when it's right in front of you?

I really like you're writing- and im looking forward to learning more about granger, arian - and her protective streak, as well as her wild(sic!) independence! Im liking the confessional snape as well;)

Keep it up! ...Pleease?

Roisin
Ezmerelda chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
I actually read this on darksarcasm at Yahoo, but I can never figure out the system, so I hopped over here in the hopes that maybe you had written more and posted it here, but no such luck.

On the off chance you're still around, I just wanted to say that this was a very interesting two chapters to what might have been a great story, if you only had continued it.
Miko-chan chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Great story umm okay I know this question is really inappropiate and you don't have to answer me but are you straight. No OI don't have anything against bis lesbians or ggays (which would be stupid considering I am bi) just wondering UPDATE THE STORY ALREADy *ahem*

thanx

Miko-chan
Arsinoe50 chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Please write more. This is such a sweet story, especially when our beloved Potions Master gets all protective.
Anne-Marie chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
very nice story so far :) keep up the good work, I like it!
Jenn Song chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
Yay! Nifty fic! Good job, Larissa.