Reviews for Who is Rover?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Geez, that had a great plot! You may want to look over your story to correct some grammar and spelling mistakes but otherwise, fantastic! Continue with the great work!
Here's an idea chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
You could do a story about minecraft
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Aah, I get what you ment by chapter 10! Rover is brainwashing the citizens, making them speak not what they really mean, the human, she needs to go insane and obey all Rover says. He wanted Bones away once he became self aware! Bones was a threat.

I think you're implying that when villagers move away, they really just become self aware and make a run for it. The character is dawn, he brainwashed her to be an obeying playable character.
Very intresting story,BTW. I would like to see a story about Dawn again!
carifoo2001 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Nuuuuuuuuuu it's over? You should totally write a sequel! You left everyone hanging there which is soooo mean! This story was awesome and... creepy. But I reallllly liked it and realllly want you to write a sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Please do a sequel to this. I'm not a horror fan, but I like this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I'm reading this at 2 at night. It goes without saying that I'm sufficiently creeped out.
Nami Swannn chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Oooo...so creepy. -Shudders-
Demon Princess of Time chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! This is really awesome!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
You've left us on a cliffhanger, oh no! I'm glad you finished the story, I really enjoyed it!

For another chapter story…how about someone in the city (a villager, an OC or one of the city workers like Harriet) meeting or seeing Redd and then they start to wonder who he is and stuff like that until they fall in love with him from thinking about him all the time and they need Redd to learn to trust them?

Stupid idea but it could be like a dark romance mystery type thing. Sort of like this but without romance.
Nami Swannn chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
That cat really is creepy! Poor Bones!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Rover really freaks me out now because IT ALL WORKS!
Demon Princess of Time chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Yaaaay! You uploaded a new chapter! I love it! This is making me tingly! High fifty!
TimekeeperOfTheRings chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Very nice and I enjoyed it quite. :D
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Ooooooooh! I get so happy when I see this has been updated! Made an awful day ten times better!
Demon Princess of Time chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN! UH OHHHH! I'm freaking out!