Reviews for Boromir's questions
Karano chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I actually enjoyed this a lot! This is one of the first stories I followed, and I'm glad I did, because it's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
hahaha, I can't believe you actually paid attention to all the hobbit genealogy. I just skimmed those parts ;)
Cartlin chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
...um, you do know that Orc's are former elves that were tortured to the point of breaking...right?
ArabianDressage chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I really like this story but some of your tenses are messed up. Like you say 'love' when you should have said 'loved.' Just a helpful hint. ;) Again, this story made me laugh so hard and I can't wait for you to update.
Nemaloppe chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Wow! That confused me almost as much as Boromir. Is all that accurate? Because even if it's not bravo to you!
Cyrro chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Ahh, Boromir should have learned his lesson by now...!
nosmaeth chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Hah... I loved this, it was sweet, and really original. Characters were mostly very true to themselves.
Kudos, I smiled at lot, it warmed my heart. I appreciate writers who can "fill in" the gaps of the Fellowships's journey. And the characterisations of the hobbits were spot on.
One tiny little thing though... I would really advise you to get a beta for grammar... Your English actually improves a lot with every single chapter, but a second opinion always comes handy. I'm not saying this to be mean, I just think your story could step to whole new level with a little bit of help. Not that it isn't great already. (And believe me, I know how hard it is to write in a language that's not your native one)
Anyways thank you for these merry moments, and I am certainly looking forward for more! :D
Thranduil's Party Moose VIII chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
This is good!
Teddy2104 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Wow, they have such big families, I am amazed they ever remember a single name. You did a good job of relating them all, must've been hard.
Theluckyturtle chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
This was a great chapter! And I feel ya! School is making it impossible to update!
IndigoDragonRider chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Hobbits sure do have large families. They all seem rather inbred.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Hobbit ages are mentioned in the chronology in the appendices to LOTR; yours are a bit off if I remember correctly. It may have occurred to Boromir that Aragorn is the same age as his father (maybe a year off), and Sam - the same age as his brother.
Cyrro chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
okay... funny, but you still need to deal with your grammar.
Cyrro chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
poor Borimir.
Cyrro chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
two things: first, sam and Farimir are both 32 years old in The Lord of the Rings (they were born in the same year) and secondly, you NEED to sort out your grammar! you keep changing tenses!