Reviews for Special Agent Seeley Booth, DAD
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I was scrounging around for some excellent Bones writing, and found this. LOVE IT! I can just see the three of them...and the darling (and guilty) Ripley. Did you ever write more of these? This is GENIUS.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Super cute! I can definitely picture that happening
hjpstarwars chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This was an amazingly perfect story! You have a grift for writing great stories.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Chuckling at Mommy wouldn't let Gretzky (most normal one of the bunch!) compromise the bones.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was so completely and utterly adorable! Booth is the best dad. This really melted my heart.

I really, really, really hope you'll add to this series. (Was my enthusiasm bordering on Daisy-like annoyance there?)
DanishBones chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aaaaaw.. This was really a sweet family moment. I love it all. I can truly imagine the situation. :-) *smiles*
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was adorable! Holding out for more adorable-ness if this were turned into a multi-chap thing! Thanks for the awesome read! It sure put a smile on my face :)
delia84 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is adorable and sweet and perfect. Would love for there to be more. And love how Booth tells the dog he's the only normal one in the house. Seems pretty accurate.
Jencun chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hahaha...good story, but yeah, I'd like more!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story, I loved it! I hope that there are many more to come!
thorteso chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was so adorable. So many things to laugh and smile at! I totally believe that this kid will be able to give any anthropology student a run for their money by 6 years old, despite the set back with peek-a-boo.
I am looking forward to more in this series!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
sweet shot. she is so Bones daughter. look forward to more from you
pasha54 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That's just downright adorable. Please continue!
Noie chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was fabulous! I can definitely envision a scenario like this. I hope you read more vignettes in this series!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Well if this isn't the most adorably sweet thing I'll read today, I don't know what is! So gorgeous! :)

I love how Christine has picked up so much from her mother and how Booth admires it so much in both little Bones and big Bones.

I also love that they have a dog :) and especially love that last line. Haha.

Would love to see more! :)

x