Reviews for Dragon Wars
Raaiyan chapter 61 . 2/15
new title, definitely! I thought it was a great story despite having many small words missing or just plain wrong. The story was good enough to overlook that. Keep doing what you're doing.
Lunar Secrets chapter 61 . 1/6
Thoroughly enjoyable story! Not sure if you got it published but with some editing and additions to fill out the story, I think this would make a good young adult book.
juststrolling23 chapter 61 . 11/5/2016
so when does the children of dragons come out? it sounds awsome
ThatCrazyGirl257 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
OMG THIS IS SO KAWAII! Childhood friends, turning into teenage lovers, it's so adorable! I'm in love with this, I hope you make more NaLu stories to come! And trust me, I'll read them all! 3
Nalu forever 2002 chapter 61 . 9/28/2016
I personally like the story as it is so if you do rewrite it please make it a different file and keep this one the way it is 'cause it is fine just the way it is. Please consider
Bumble bee chapter 60 . 9/19/2016
This story still gets me, especially this part. Oh How it's hard to find such heart worming moments like these. NALU forever, and Nashi. who I've herd is actually the name of Natsu and Lucy's daughter in the actual show. But I still don't know if it's true. All I know is that End will be reviled soon.
Bumblebee chapter 61 . 9/10/2016
Can you at least save this story, cause I like it. I don't care if you make another dragon war, but just let use all still read this one. It's really good, for the next story can you please make it separate from this.
P.S I still love your work, this story is great, no fantastic, no out of this world.
Why waist such a story like this. Trust me it's hard to find good stories like this.
Bumblebee chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
This story just amazes me. I can't wait to find out what will happen when the two are older. NALU FOREVER!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
Pendant vs. Pennant. It's quite distracting. I keep thinking she has a flag hanging from her neck since a few chapters back. My brain is trying its hardest to spell autocorrect but it's still distracting. I wonder if anyone has pointed this out to you.
T-tawny chapter 61 . 8/28/2016
Firstly! Congratulations and good luck in the future of publication! Secondly, will you take down this here version or keep it since they will be different? Thank you either way for the great ride, and sorry I didn't review as much as I should have!
Roxyrox12 chapter 33 . 8/17/2016
Can you please do grown up staff in one shots or in another story or chapter please
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
This sounds alot like underworld rise of the lycans
juststrolling23 chapter 61 . 6/25/2016
yes I would totally read it ! if you feel the story needs to be told differently then go ahead and tell it differently. but if I may be so bold , please have more zeref in it seeing as he's natsu's brother.
KawaiiPenguin4 chapter 32 . 6/23/2016
:D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
This was a very interesting chapter and it was very good!