Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Iowa Kat chapter 21 . 4/27
I just found this story, and beyond a few things (cas' height) I can only say - WOW! I was picturing this crossover so clearly as I read it. Truly excellent writing. Thank you.
MewWinx96 chapter 21 . 3/26
Hi! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story and thank you for writing it! :)
Pyrane chapter 21 . 3/24
Great fic !
Well done for the crossover that doesn’t cross (too much )
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
THIS CHAPTER
This is the funniest shit oh my god
This. Freaking. Fic. I am beyond impressed with all of the little clever plot bits and master plans and the cat-and-mouse game going on, and somehow you still have me in stitches every. Single. Chapter. And let me tell you, it takes effort to get me in stitches. God, I love this fic.
The Leviathan debriefing? Perfectly ominous. Sam's escape was hilarious, too.
Jody and Missouri were PERFECT in this chapter. I was grinning like an idiot the entire time.
Well, I've never seen NCIS, but Gibbs is a freaking badass. Also, Crowley's plan is surprisingly well-thought-out and executed.
Jillian chapter 7 . 2/8
Rereading this old favorite. But there's a part of this chapter that always bothered me:

"The blue. The red makes you look like a slut. Although, considering what you're planning on doing while you're wearing it, the red might be more appropriate at that."

Why should she make the woman feel badly about herself and her choice to be intimate or to enjoy her sexuality by wearing sexy clothing? Can you gentle it? eg

"The blue. It's more classy. Although," she teased, "considering you're planning on fun tonight, the red might be more appropriate at that."
Fuck you
Viatora chapter 21 . 1/7
Damn. Big OMG damn. It's best story ever! At least what I have read by now. This is awesome! I squeal, I laugh, I giggle, I just aaaaaaaa!
Thank you! Thank you for this!
Lily Belladonna Took chapter 21 . 11/14/2020
This story is unbelievably entertaining. D I love the snappy dialogue and exciting action! It was surprisingly accessible, too; I've never seen NCIS, and the first time I read this story (I'm on my second go-round) I knew very little about Supernatural, but I had no trouble understanding what was going on.

Thank you for a highly enjoyable and very re-readable story!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2020
Just discovered this fiction. It was awesome.
thrawn825 chapter 7 . 10/4/2020
This story is good, great even for fanfiction, your a good story, my only problem is your introduction of missouri, like its a long overdone fanfiction trope for the whole backstory/plot to be revealed in one instance even if you didn't do it instantly right at the beginning of the story, I have to say this is a great story but the only thing I have a problem with is I was enjoying NCIS trying to figure things out on there own, am near the end of chapter 7 now, I hope I will finish this story but if it hits to hard into all the fanfiction tropes I will have to drop it.
but I will say excellent writing excellent scene dialogue I'd say you have real potential to be a published author if you come up with your own stories and characters.
Zaz chapter 6 . 9/14/2020
Ohh Crowley es muy listo, se le viene gruesa a las Winchester
1,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »