Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Tempest in Blue chapter 21 . 7/15
I love this so much. It's my new fav SPN fic. And probably my new fav NCIS xover fic. So fab. So well done. Many kudos.
Sparkyflame101 chapter 1 . 7/13
This was amazingly written. I loved the plot and you did a really good job with the characters personalities too.
HinekoAkahi chapter 21 . 7/2
This is epic and I love it. Thank you so much for sharing!
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 6/16
Two things, first, my compliments (again) this is such a great story with such a great universe, it's always a joy to read, I'll be interested to see if you bring H5-0 into it.

Second, there is something that may or may not be a tiny tiny error, "We are men of Action, Lies do not become us" I think is out of the book, not the movie. It's been a little while so I may be entirely wrong. Just wanted to point that out, in case it hadn't been already. :)
FandomNutter chapter 12 . 6/16
*cackles like a maniac* Well that just backfired on them big time! XD
PurpleNightwing chapter 9 . 6/11
Will they find out the truth about the supernatural
Jackson61004 chapter 1 . 6/2
I really love your book.
Also, you know how Abby is telling them about the pentagram? I literally just had a conversation almost exactly like this during school. A classmate saw me wearing a supernatural necklace with the protection symbol they use, and asked me why I was wearing the satanic star (we're in a Christian school, though I'm an atheist) and I tried to tell him that a normal pentagram is for protection. I wound up having to look it up and show him the proof. It's a bit fun when I have to do things like that, though.
Either way, this is really amazing.
WhistlingWolf chapter 12 . 5/27
I just found this today, but this is genuinely awesome! 3
types like a fuc chapter 1 . 5/24
this fic makes me think of the song 'distant sun' by crowded house. and it fits the Winchesters. I reread this story a lot and it is good and meake me happy and I'm gonna sedn it to me friend to read
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 21 . 5/25
I absolutely loved this
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 19 . 5/25
This is everything I have ever wanted and MORE
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 21 . 5/5
That was beautiful! I loved every single moment of it!
Circe Visigoth chapter 1 . 4/22
This is beautiful and hilarious and I love it. Very canonically believable, too!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 16 . 4/6
Stupid Kort had that coming! No one threatens Baby! No one! Lol Dean lost points for opening the door instead of throwing the idiot through it. Yes, Gibbs should carry Ruby's knife for now.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 15 . 4/6
Aw, Sam and McGee bonding.
Gibbs is definitely a righteous man. He may not always follow the rules but blindly upholding the law doesn't mean it's the right choice. I'd love to see Bobby and Ducky in the same room.
And Cas is super adorable!
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »