Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Lynse chapter 20 . 12/3
Had to come back to reread this and figured I'd review again to let you know. Just as good if not better the second time around! (Just have to leave this note on an earlier chapter because apparently I can't review the same chapter twice. Really, though, I love how you handled everything in this story. I appreciate you putting in all that effort.)
WRose chapter 21 . 11/20
Ohhhhh! Tats great!
WRose chapter 10 . 11/19
Roman dick, that's wonderful! Pity that British CIA pick was there. That must have been a shock, the whole government is blind to him and a whole community of hunters. And this community rescued them all, HA! Take that!
But seriously, how they/the mind can find constructs to circumvent the truth, the uncomfortable truth. At least ducky is open minded!
AthenaMiddleFiddle chapter 1 . 11/19
This was effing hilarious, and also beautiful. I know practically nothing about NCIS, but I really enjoyed this story!
I dont know if you still read reviews, or watch NCIS, but last episode they basically yelled that Gibbs IS psychic. So now your story has even more evidence.
MadisonAgain chapter 1 . 11/16
I LOVE this story. Excellent job
RedQueenOfMine chapter 21 . 11/13
Superb story. I'm very happy to have found this. ;) Your plot was very interesting.
LunaBianca chapter 21 . 11/13
Thank you, thank you for such an entertaining and cleverly constructed story! Brava!
LunaBianca chapter 19 . 11/13
Yay! Very exciting and satisfying chapter!
LunaBianca chapter 17 . 11/13
Oh, Ziva and Cas? Please, author, I want some more. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 16 . 11/13
Bwah ha ha ha! If I had been eating popcorn and drinking soda while reading, like the gang watching Kort's interrogation, I would have gleefully choked to death! ;)
LunaBianca chapter 15 . 11/13
Abby sure is sweet, with her attraction to Benny and all of the wards she's covertly placed. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 13 . 11/13
Super fun chapter! I love that Gibbs got "Garthed". LOL. And any "big brother Dean" scenes are awesome. ;)

I also like that while Tony cracked a joke about Angel Air, he ultimately found a secret passage that the team could accept as the escape route. This keeps the supernatural/science tension crackling.

Dean's gonna have to speak up soon about his Hydra bite. I'm hoping the NCIS will be the ones to save him. And protective!Sam will be a bonus. :)
LunaBianca chapter 12 . 11/13
I was hoping Garth would get more play in this story! And the team digging for info on Castiel/Jimmy, that's gold. :)
Great story!