Reviews for When Worlds Collide
haelrm chapter 21 . 6/26
Hello! I've been coming back to re-read this story for the past couple years and it's just as delightful as the first time every time I read it again. Not gonna lie I thought it was going to be rather absurd and crackish the first time I read it but everyone's characterization is pretty consistent with how I remember them from the shows (I haven't watched either in a while) and its so much fun to see how the two sets of characters interact and how the NCIS crew never reeeaaaalllyy see that the supernatural is real. Anyways I'll be back in a few months probably! And on the slight, slight possibility you ever feel like writing something in this verse again, know I'll be one of the first to read it! 3
Goose chapter 1 . 6/19
Hah. You know, i have never watched ncis, but i did enjoy the heck out of this first chapter
lexieconextreme chapter 21 . 6/17
I just read this entire thing in one sitting. I enjoyed it IMMENSELY. God, this was so freaking good. My eyes hurt, but oh well. SO worth it.

So, Kelly's been the one messing with McGoo? That's great. I love it.

Also, I was wondering earlier in the fic what you were going to do with Misha's character in NCIS, and I was pleased to see the spin you took with it. So brilliant!

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story, and I am so freaking glad I read it!
camierose chapter 21 . 5/28
3 3 3
camierose chapter 21 . 5/28
3 3 3
Chrizzy-chan chapter 21 . 5/15
Wow this was sooo good! You really keep everyone in character and I am so happy I found your story! Thank you for writing this :)
episkey chapter 21 . 4/6
This whole story was just delightful - you've melded the verses in totally believable ways and kept all the people in character. It was well paced and extremely enjoyable - I finished it in a day and I'm sad it's over.

Great job :D
Oc2uber chapter 21 . 3/29
Absolutely EXCELLENT crossover fic! Would read this again. This fic doesn’t have that stereotypical villain thing where it’s like “HAHA! I planned this and I knew what your next move was, so lemme just kill some people, maybe cause some major, misunderstood conflict between two factions or fandom characters to mak T. Then, there will be BASHING and an obvious favorite character being injured/hurt - and now evergone’s shocked and scared, even the main characters who clearly know me and my motives well that got outwitted by my obvious plans!” This was a godsend, reading the moment where Crowley got outwitted. I would’ve been slightly pissed if it ended w/ Crowley getting his way, or the Winchester brothers not expecting him. Considering the fact that the Winchester bros are pros that kno their shit w/ demons, the ending was clever and accurate. Once again, thank you for this fic!
Selias chapter 10 . 3/27
"The third one contradicts everything the other two say. They think he's trying for an insanity defense. I gather last week he insisted he didn't have to go the bathroom and then wet himself."

Oh, I missed this part, the last time I read this story. Very nice touch.
xoxo chapter 21 . 3/21
Oooh, this was just plain fucking fantastic, and what a wonderful ending note with Gibbs!
I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH IT WAS EXACTLY HOW THIS WOULDVE GONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH! AJKBDKSBAK!
xoxo chapter 11 . 3/18
Alright I gotta be honest, I lost all sympathy for McGee when he started going on about Bobby being an uneducated redneck. What an elitist asshole, oh my god. I hope he gets MAJOR just desserts when they find out about the supernatural stuff for real.

Like, shit, I'm definitely taking those remarks too personally but he was SUCH AN ELITIST ASSHOLE, JESUS.
art-is-a-bang-yeah chapter 21 . 3/15
awesome. just awesome. you did this crossover so well, making it so believable. i really enjoyed it :D
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 7 . 3/14
Blonde? Ziva isn't blonde. Her hair is black.
Duchess67 chapter 21 . 3/10
Ohhhhhh, wow, this was IMPRESSIVE! Funny as heck and VERY entertaining. Yep, an all around good read that I did NOT expect to even work. LOL You, my dear, are an EXCELLENT writer!

Now you said something about a possible sequel, right? I must go looking for it, hope you've managed to get it written, though I know how real life simply does NOT cooperate sometimes. *sigh*

Anyway, thank you so very much for writing this and I will highly recommend it to all my Spn friends and family! :)
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »