Reviews for Drunken Consequences: Alternate Version
thepastelwriter chapter 8 . 6/19
I think if he wanted to treat her the same as any of his other children he should have carried on with a normal spanking.
Anissa0012 chapter 16 . 5/9
This has really helped me solidify some of my ideas for my own Carlisle/Bella story. THANK you!
Anissa0012 chapter 15 . 5/9
hahahahahaaa! Bella was knocked down by a feather! Pillow. By a feather pillow. Hahahaha
Anissa0012 chapter 14 . 5/9
As my Aussie friends would say, "pmsl". I had to have that explained to me, but I think the bots wouldn't allow the complete translation. A hint: the ms refers to one pronoun. This was fantastic. I needed a break from the angst, too, and this was, again, perfect.
Anissa0012 chapter 13 . 5/9
I have to say, I loved Bella's last comment! Apparently God was smiling upon her as I don't recall any mention of prudish pre-vampirization mortification.

The spanking and aftermath were perfect. It makes me wonder how the author could portray the feelings Bella had so _realistically_. ;) Hmm. Could it be that a fall in a ditch was not the only shared experience?
Anissa0012 chapter 12 . 5/9
I totally enjoy seeing Carlisle act so disarmingly cute! I have to say that Bella is finally acting the way I thought she should have from the beginning. That's not to say I disagree with your portrayal of her. You had it in a nutshell when you had Esme tell her that her temper caused her to act childishly and defiantly. Bella IS hot-tempered. She IS too independent for her own good. She HAS had too much time having no one but herself to care whether she is responsible or not. Of COURSE she'd have issues with answering to someone else. She was the authority figure in her life. It's hard to give up that kind of control. So yes she is responsible, up until she has to give up control and answer for her actions. To admit that those actions carry consequences.
Anissa0012 chapter 11 . 5/9
Perfect. My doubts have been alleviated one by one. Bella HAD forgotten about Victoria, as mad as that seems. Still, Bella DID stalk her own delusions, so I shouldn't be too surprised.
Anissa0012 chapter 10 . 5/9
Was Carlisle's leniency the reason Bella immediately resumed her reckless behavior? Can he be arrogant enough to believe that one little lesson from him would totally upend Bella's worldview? Namely, that nothing serious could happen to insignificant her because nothing had before she moved to Forks and took up with vampires? That Bella wouldn't think of the possible danger of going out into the woods on her own I can believe. However, was she not recently terrified that Victoria was after her? Totally convinced that she had a target on her back? She spent the better part of the two months previous to her retrieval of Edward doubting that the wolves could protect her. Now that Edward and his family are back, she's completely forgotten basic caution, let alone her previous conviction that she was doomed? Hmm. It was clear in the canon that she believed Edward to be overprotective. In this story, it looks as if she's deluded herself into believing all is right with her world now that the Cullens are back. So a rebellious, hot-tempered Bella is chafing at what she mistakenly believes are unnecessary restrictions. I had a hard time imagining Bella acting the impulsive teenager, but you explained her thinking so well I changed my mind. Then, I had trouble with her disrespect of both Carlisle and Esme. Unresolved resentment seems to have wrought a fundamental change in her (I thought) ingrained courtesy and respect of elders. Maybe I don't know Bella as well as I thought. I am eager to see how Bella reconciles this unprecedented rebellion with her previous basically obedient demeanor.
Anissa0012 chapter 8 . 5/9
My first impulse is to say, "yes, he was too lenient," but Carlisle probably has never spanked a human before. However, he IS a doctor, so he must know exactly what is happening to Bella physiologically. I was going to wait to review until I had finished the story, but I am greatly intrigued by this doubt on his part. I think Bella's reactions are spot-on for a first-time spanked teenager.

So, physically, I think Carlisle is aware, if only deeply, that he is NOT seriously harming Bella. Emotionally, well, that's the kicker. You apparently don't get hardened to emotions upon vampirization, as you do to physical onslaughts. So Carlisle is projecting HIS pain onto Bella and not truly considering the wealth and breadth of her guilt. He knows how much Jasper needs to repent - he simply needs to realize Bella's needs are the same or maybe greater. So, I think Carlisle is making a mistake here, but a totally understandable one so early in their relationship as father and daughter.

I am currently attempting to write a story on a similar theme: Bella's first spanking as a human by Carlisle, and I am learning a lot about development of plotline. Thank you very much!
Nappy51 chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Great story! I like both versions but this is my favorite. I really like the many POV that you have included the action comes more slowly but it gives the work real depth. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
you say Dad to much and the story sucks get to the point plz
Navyangel85 chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
Oh the ending was totes good! loved it from beginning to end awesome job
Navyangel85 chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
Ahh the classic i so don't wanna know the fact my parents were doing the do...ewww poor Bella. Love all the stories so far and this one
Navyangel85 chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
Awesome!
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
I feel as if Carlisle is too assured of a man to be doubting and questioning himself and his intentions as much as you have him doing. Having him questioning Bella's behavior is fine - but I think Carlisle would know himself.