Reviews for Drunken Consequences: Alternate Version
Nappy51 chapter 1 . 7/4
I just re-read this story and really enjoyed it again. This was the 1st fanfiction story that I ever read and then I was hooked. I am following your Spider-Man story now and am loving it. I read on your page that you are finished with Twilight storys which makes me sad as they are great hope some day you'll reconsider. Thank you for your time and talent.
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 16 . 1/30
Wonderful ending to a great story! I enjoyed this version just as much as the first. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 15 . 1/30
Pillow fight! Always wanted to have a pillow fight, but that wasn't allowed growing up. This was so cool!

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 14 . 1/30
That was AWESOME! Jumping from insults in Shakespeare to insults in Dr. Seuss. I was muffling my laughter(have to, it's after 2 am here).

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 13 . 1/30
The night spent together was awesome. As for the morning... They do realize that their youngest is still a virgin, right? The kids reaction to their parents love life cracks me up, especially for those that are married.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 12 . 1/30
That bit of humor was a tension breaker, much needed by all three of them. I am glad Carlisle listened to Bella. I'm also proud of Bella for being so forthright and concise in admitting all she had done wrong.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 11 . 1/29
Well I knew why going in the forest was reckless, Bella didn't until she spoke to Charlie. And the condemned are a last meal.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 10 . 1/29
I hope Carlisle calms down enough to actually really listen to Bella! When she left the house she fully intended to finish the essay Carlisle assigned her, evidenced by the fact she took the laptop with her. When she got lost and realized she would have to call Carlisle to come find her. Only then did she remember she wasn't supposed to leave the house, unfortunately that was when she realized she forgot her phone also. There's also the fact that she didn't realize going to a clearing in the forest near the house was being reckless. I hope I'm not going to be upset with Carlisle... :(

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 9 . 1/29
I know Esme shocked Carlisle saying had been to lenient with Bella. She was right and wrong. Wrong saying he stopped too soon, right saying he should have spanked her twice, as well as assigning the essay.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 8 . 1/29
It's good Carlisle stopped when he did. If her bottom had gone from pink to red it was time to stop. You carry on any more you are risking bruises and/or welts. Now the best part...

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 7 . 1/29
I think Bella will learn more from the essay than she would from the spanking. And it was Carlisle who saw the terror in Bella's eyes. Best to have one spanking so she will know what to expect. I am sure Carlisle is going to be thorough.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 6 . 1/28
Yes, I believe Carlisle will go through with the punishment the way he stated it. He knows Bella will be fine as long as she knows that she will still be loved and forgiven.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 5 . 1/28
Carlisle breaking down the punishments especially the spanking part was interesting. Poor Bella. She's going to find out soon enough.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 4 . 1/28
Well that answered a few questions. I always wondered how the Cullens leaving the way they did came about. I'm glad Carlisle told Bella that had he known the way Edward left her they never would have left that way. I have to wonder how Carlisle handled it when Edward told him exactly how he'd left her.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 3 . 1/27
The many questions of Carlisle. Would've been a good title for the chapter. I'm looking forward to the next morning. Bella will be mortified on so many levels, not to mention hungover.