Reviews for It Will Come to You at Night
jkp1291 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Really good and interesting. The only thing critical I have to say is that since the person missing is under 18, they wouldn't have to wait any amount of time to file a report to the police.
Alove3 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
BRAVO! This story is seriously my FAVORITE FF! I was so glad that you posted the ending yesterday! Congrats on your finish 3 Thanks for the read! Please continue to share your wonderful gift! Have a blessed one!
Never the End127 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Lovely. Talon's death was a cool twist- I can't wait to see how Jay and Babs work this one out!
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Nice. Not surprised that Jason killed Talon, I'm suprised that Babs was surprised though.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Very nice conclusion. I like the fact that you kept Jason and Babs together. (And the fact that it seems Babs weighed her options and still chose Jason despite what consequences there might/will be.) She really does deserve one thing she really wants, she gives so much of herself to other people.

Great job; really enjoyed this.
dogdevil03d chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
I loved it. Really sad its over though. You need to finish on dark wings
Red X17 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Bravo!:)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I really loved this chapter. Mainly how as soon as Jim said "boyfriend" she immediately thought of Jason. (Tehe, that's my inner fangirl.) Loved the fight at the end; I was wondering when their differences of opinion on killing would clash violently. I just hope they can work it out and come out on the other side together.
Red X17 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Amazing update! Can't wait to read the epilogue.:)
ZeldaIsis chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Jason definitely went too far here. I'm curious what Barbara will do. Can't wait to find out. But it seems to go with how Jason is.
dogdevil03d chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Please you need to update all your batgirl and nightwing stories soon
TheTrackerJacker chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
I just wanted to say that I love this story. I hope you update soon :)
Lo chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
JarBas 4ever!
AWESOME!
Deadlylaughter chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Following! This story is just awesome. Cannot wait for the next update, please make it soon :D
ALove3 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013