Reviews for It Will Come to You at Night
Honio ho chapter 3 . 3/27
This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
TottPaula chapter 12 . 3/28
Very emotional storytelling. Great balance of adventure, mystery, intrigue and and a half stars.
I deducted for a very few misspellings and missing words.
DageRee chapter 12 . 3/12
Ah, after Batman Eternal I was looking for some good Jason x Barbara story. And here it is. I wondered when Barbie would ask if he will tell Batman that he is alive. Well, it never happened though, but screw it. It had a happy ending after all.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I wasn't the only one screaming...

'Join the dark Side Barbara!'
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I'm fudging dying! Of fluff and couple overload! You freaking awesome writer!
Batfan chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
Loved your story! Fantastic.
Believe24 chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Beautifully written. I love the character red hood, never seen him with batgirl but I adore the pairing. This is the kind of story I love. Thanks for writing it.
Tippy80 chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Holy cow, can you write!

I'm really enjoying reading all your fic. You're amazing and I hope you keep it up!
Darkness's Blade chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
AMAZING FANFIC IF ONLY THERE WAS A SEQUAL IN THE ARKHAM KNIGHT WITH BATGIRL ABLE TO WALK AND JASON NEEDING HER AS A ROCK TO GET BACK TO THE SIDE OF GOOD. Sorry for all uppercase really excited
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Hahahaha! Fantastic job!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Very nice! I love the dynamic between the two! Keep it up!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I like it
Snarkleoff chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Really good and interesting. The only thing critical I have to say is that since the person missing is under 18, they wouldn't have to wait any amount of time to file a report to the police.
Alove3 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
BRAVO! This story is seriously my FAVORITE FF! I was so glad that you posted the ending yesterday! Congrats on your finish 3 Thanks for the read! Please continue to share your wonderful gift! Have a blessed one!
Nevertheend127 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Lovely. Talon's death was a cool twist- I can't wait to see how Jay and Babs work this one out!