Reviews for Eskimo Kisses
123454321 chapter 2 . 4/12
This is most definitely the best Legolas&little Estel story I've ever read! And I've been reading many and many, trust me ;) you're really gifted, mellon nin! I love how Estel has saved Legolas, and now I can't wait to read more! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when Legolas understands just whom he really holds! ;) it's going to be a great scene! I know you're probably busy or distracted or whatsoever, but please please please I'm begging you to update! I daily check your Lotr stories searching for an update for both this and Orendil! Please, saes! If you wrote more in this fandom, I'd be the happiest person in the world! I hope to hear from you soon!

I wish you all the best,
A.L.
OfSendorra chapter 2 . 3/19
Brilliant, wonderful, lovely story I adore very much - thank you for writing it. :)
Eosneve chapter 2 . 1/17
I can't even start to express how delightful this story is! So beautifully written! I really think you did a swell job on writing Estel and Legolas and I hope to read more soon! Saes saes saes, update if you can !
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
I am SO happy that you have updates this (I know that was a year ago but whatever). It's such a delightful story! I love it so much! I hope that you plan to continue this tale because I'm DYING to read some more of it (seriously). I've read all of your other lotr stories; and, can I say "wow." You have such a talent for writing! Please, please continue to do so if not in this story, then in others. I enjoy it immensely, and I know others do as well. Well done, my friend!
Kay chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Pretty please finish this story! You left it on a cliffhanger and I want to see everyone's reactions!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
This is a lovely story. I am utterly in love with your Estel and would like to read more! Please continue?
Cassie chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Please update this story soon I really enjoy it.
NightmareCryPieNix chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
:D Continue this, please! I truly like it. Lil' Estel is adorable!
Omi-Yang chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Hi! I have enjoyed your story so far and look forward to your updates! XD

In regards to what you have said about the persona Legolas displays in the Hobbit, I would like to take this opportunity to share with you my view on it, in case you are interested.

1) In the Lord of the Rings, Legolas is not in his realm, whereas in the Hobbit, he is. As I am sure anyone does, he may act much stricter and such in his realm, among those he is the prince of and who matter more to him. In Imladris, he is still a prince, but not of the family that rules that land, nor is he among those he must be strong for no matter what.

2) Imladris has a more open, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere in accordance to its status as a sanctuary. Mirkwood, however, is a land constantly besieged and can little afford to be as friendly as Imladris.

3) I know my persona is much more somber and reserved in the presence of my parents then anyone else. Legolas may also do as such, especially with how strict his father comes across as.

4) As I understand it, dwarves and elves have hated each other since the First Age because of the Silmarilli. Dwarves killed an Elf King. The elves retaliated and decimated the dwarves. The dwarves that survived escaped to their kin, whom then ransacked the elven city. So, like Legolas hated Gimli (and visa versa) at the start of the Fellowship, so he is going to hate all dwarves. Seeing how Legolas has interacted in some way with the dwarves (or orcs whom he also hates) in almost all of his scenes, the audience doesn't really see much of his character besides his hate and how rash it makes him. Also, in Lord of the Rings, he had to tolerate the other characters due to the setting and circumstance. In the Hobbit, he doesn't.

5) A lot of Legolas' character came out in the "down time" between battles in Lord of the Rings. The Hobbit so far has been battle and business back to back. No time, really, for anything other than seriousness, especially since he is not really a main character in the Hobbit.

I had some more, but I didn't want to come off as lecturing or something. Personally, I am using the Hobbit persona given to us as fodder on how Legolas behaves when angry or interacting with his father. I am also completely ignoring that female OC elf introduced, since she came across as a Mary Sue, and cannonicly, Legolas doesn't have a love interest (possibly do to being young in terms of elf time. i.e.: Just not interested, and later because of the Sea Calling). Hopefully we will see more of his character in the last Hobbit XD.

Sorry, if you didn't like what I had to say. I like to share my opinion since occasionally it helps other people out.

Awaiting your updates with baited breath,

Omi Yang
Bloody Lord chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
I like this story very much! It's very good!:) Please update soon because I want to read this more and soon! So keep up writing! :D
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I love it! Please update soon :)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Yay! I like it! Do you have any idea when the next chapter will be ready?
Cascade of Rain chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
This is such a great story. Estel is absolutely adorable, the plot is so sweet, and it is just so wonderfully written. I'm glad to see that you're still writing Lotr fanfiction. I hope you update soon, this story is absolutely precious.
not paranoid enough chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Lovely story! I hope you keep posting-I'd love to see what happens :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
This is great. I cannot wait to se Legolas' reaction when he discovers just who's been keeping him company!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »