Reviews for Men in Cars
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 6/26
love your story, you captured the patented Felicity babble perfectly.
You wrote felicity right
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Damn those men in cars… ;)
Felicity's babblings (is that a word?) were absolutely perfect. They weren't overboard (for Felicity) but they weren't underdone either. Which is perfectly perfectly amazing.
This was just perfection.
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Her experiences with men in cars is horrible but oh so funny!
jessi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Another great story, very funny!
dafaolta chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Too cute. Nicely done.
LaueHime chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Loved your tag! You did an awesome job writing Felicity's babbling! LOL good job :)
Belle97 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Haha I love this :D
Beanie74 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Yey... once again, my whump and H/C wishes have come true! Laatija... You're awesome! You have Felicity absolutely nailed, character wise, as you have Oliver too. I can only beg, plead and beg some more, that you keep writing such awesome H/C for our wonderfully broken green hooded hero.. Pleeeaaasssee?

:o)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Lol. Felicity is so cute!
Niendil chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
And my spazzing and worship of you continues! You have an amazing knack for being able to capture the characters personalities without going over the top or losing sight of your story. I love it. Seriously, looking forward to more. These oneshots make the time between Arrows less painful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
this is great! you've captured felicity's thoughts perfectly. awesome job. keep up the great work! :)
Jadiee chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Love it!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved this! Your take on their conversation in the car, lol. :) Priceless:)
relevanttosomeone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Again, I really love your take on Felicity! You've really captured her voice and mannerisms. Also, despite your reservations about the ending, I think it ends well.