Reviews for Agitation of Hope
oreoplatzchen chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
All fuzzy feels of shimmering unicorns here!
WiseGirl47 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Like it. :)
Hope's Mom chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was lovely. He was so sweet helping her slog through her thesis. So much fluff... Thank you!
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I loved it, I have had to write a thesis paper too...

And you little "Holy jeez guys, if you aren't wrapped in a blanket of cliche fuzzy feels of shimmering unicorns..." had me laughing so hard I woke up my flat mate. Thanks...
lecabe chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
perfect!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Excellent. I'm most certainly wrapped in a blanket of fuzzy feels of shimmering unicorns. So very happy and content. Lizzie really does feel things deeply. I really enjoyed the Lizzie/Darcy relationship in this story, and its progression. I could definitely feel your thesis sufferings. Your experience really made the story pop.
Anna Jasper chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ahhhhh, this fuzzy blanket of shimmery unicorn feels is so warm and wonderful. Favorite'd.
Abbey chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Cute. Good job.
Tatters5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
DEFINITELY wrapped in a blanket of cliche fuzzy feels of shimmering unicorns. Definitely needed this during these dark times in the fandom.

Absolutely loved.
Katia11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
THIS was wonderful. :) Totes wrapped in feels of shimmering unicorns.
irony882 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
N'awww. This fic is so unbearably adorable! One of my favorite parts is how you've written Charlotte's character- always pragmatic but looking out for Lizzie's best interests, even if she doesn't know it yet.
FabNerd chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
It could be because it's two am. It could be because of all my pre-Monday LBD feels, but really I think it's because you wrote a beautiful little epic (contradictions in the house!) fic. Perfect. Loved it. The end.
toffeema chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
that was awesome! loved it! I wish the real vlog ending gives me as many fuzzygoodfeelies as this story did! I doubt it though - this was well done! :)
Hey Florentine chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I really really enjoyed this :) Thank you for sharing!
notusingaccount19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
THIS IS SO PERFECT :) I love your writing!