Reviews for Guess Who?
GirlWhoLovesEverything chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
I KNEW IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Omg i thougt it waels sue or someone else not my innocent and precise klaine
IronKissedVampire chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Loved this story SO much!
specsO-O chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Oh, a late review.

This was so great. Like, really, really fantastic. The image of Kurt lounging on bodies with a knife and then the thought of them running off all bloody were so good.

And actually it made me happy because Klaine ended up together and Quinn didn't die (shame about Sam, though). I didn't think it was particularly disturbing, but I'm also a Hannibal fan so, you know.

You should write more horror. It suits you. (I DONT MEAN THAT IN A CREEPY WAY ITS JUST THAT YOUR GOOD AT IT AND I LIKE HORROR)
ryubin chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Yay i was hoping it'd be kurt
AnneCpc chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I already throught one of them (:
ToBeHeard chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
So the two I didn't want to die were the killers and the only survivors. SCORE!
ToBeHeard chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
THE MURDERER IS RACHEL!
thegleestoryteller chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
You let Quinn live! Yay. Although she did become a murderer... It's Rachel, it's so Rachel. Update as soon as
kr4903 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Amazing story i love the very subtle hints to the identity of the killers i think the killers are kurt and blaine
thegleestoryteller chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Is it gonna be like two deaths a chapter? Think the killer might be Rachel. Don't know why though?
Don't kill Quinn! :D Update soon :)
thegleestoryteller chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Wow nobody ever kills Finn! And Sam? that was a great chapter! Again I request that Quinn doesn't die ;) I think it might be puck whos the killer I don't know, but that's who I'm guessing. Update. Soon
ToBeHeard chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Please don't kill off Kurt or Blaine... I love them... I think the killer is Azimio if it isn't a Glee Club member, and if it is, I think It is Oh I dunno... Hopefuly It's Matt.
thegleestoryteller chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Great start. I hope the next few chapters will be longer. Is the killer a glee club member? I know you've already written but I hope you don't kill Quinn! Update soon :)