Reviews for Chūnin Exam: Revamped
The Poarter chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
FUCKING UPDATE!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
Hektols chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
Fantastic job.

An absolute defense is worthless if it takes more energy than the attacks you are defending from.
Quinn1989 chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Ok, here is my opinion.

Naruto, without the Kyuubi, has less chakra.

Still these facts stand:
1. Naruto is an Uzumaki, as such he is born with much chakra (as far as I know that is a charaktaristica of them)
2. Narutos mother had the Kyuubi. That means that from before birth Naruto was influenced by the fox. The effects of that can vary, I think,m but seeing the series, I think common traits of people origin of Jinchuuriki are "bloodline and chakra"
3. As you yourself said, Narutos chakra is "boosted" by Kyuubi. Meaning it is much greater than normal.
4. Narutos chakra at 15, as stated by Kakashie, is 100 times as much as Kakashies. Most of it is used to keep Kyuubi at bay (98%)

Still, while I can understand that Naruto can't create 1000 clones at that point without Kyuubis help... the bug thing was unrealistic
1. Naruto still has so much chakra inside him (even if not useable) that the bugs should NOT affect him.
2. The bijous influence should make it hard for the bugs (seeing as it is like acid, I think it would be still in the realm of possibilities that Narutos chakra kills the bugs- bugs latch onto Naruto, they die)
Quinn1989 chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
Nice and great.

I simply love the fact how 12 year old Naruto communicates with the Kyuubi.
Quinn1989 chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
The way Kakashie ended to butt in was great.
Kairan1979 chapter 23 . 5/7/2015
Thanks for the update.
Kairan1979 chapter 22 . 4/20/2015
That fight made me facepalm so many times!
dgj212 chapter 23 . 4/12/2015
Cool can't wait for the next chapter.
Tobee chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Neji's comment xD
vampireharry the 2 chapter 23 . 1/17/2015
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
While there are a few things that I don't agree with you when it comes to the genins' power levels and their jutsus, this is still a good read. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
So he'll be facing Gaara in the end, huh?

Wonder how he'll make it out of that one.
Quinn1989 chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
This is so nice.
Hektols chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Shikamaru must be really affected by the changes if he thinks about Naruto and Lee like that.

Very clever fight between TenTen and him.