Reviews for Chūnin Exam: Revamped
Tobee chapter 1 . 1/19
Neji's comment xD
vampireharry the 2 chapter 23 . 1/17
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 23 . 1/10
While there are a few things that I don't agree with you when it comes to the genins' power levels and their jutsus, this is still a good read. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 23 . 1/8
So he'll be facing Gaara in the end, huh?

Wonder how he'll make it out of that one.
Quinn1989 chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
This is so nice.
Hektols chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Shikamaru must be really affected by the changes if he thinks about Naruto and Lee like that.

Very clever fight between TenTen and him.
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Awww,stop it you! n.n

*facepalm* Harem Jutsu Guy Style? XD
AspergianStoryteller chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Awesome.
skg1991 chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
Naruto kinda sucks in your story...
IveGotNoIdea chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
You know why Neji should never with with Kaiten? It's quite simple - Kaiten is a defensive technique and no one ever won anything by defending. Just avoid Neji via Kawarimi, spam bugs and long range attacks forcing him to use Kaiten and Neji is finished.
Hektols chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I wonder if Sakura will beat Naruto for using her image with that jutsu or thank him for making her look more attractive, it looks like it will be the former.

Will Naruto get promoted to Chuunin? Ridiculous fight or not the facts are that he managed to exploit his opponents' weaknesses in a smart way and was able to counter a powerful technique like the Lotus, that should count.
Amulet Misty chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
I really like Kankuro too, but as you said, it doesn't seem like he could win against Sasuke xD That was a really cool fight as well - it's just Sasuke's style to use that kind of trick to win.

The pre-fight conversations were really good, too. It shows that besides the fight there are still background things going on, and that's kept in mind while I read the rest of thechapter.

The conversations in-fight were very accurate. By that I mean, you really stick to the typical Naruto-style 'telling-your-opponent-exactly-what-you-did' while in mid-battle. xD It's oddly nostalgic for some weird reason, haha.

A really awesome chapter, Crow!
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
There really WAS no realistic way for Kankuro to win (as much as I wanted him to).
I mean, he even hit Gaara on the actual series, so Kankuro didn't stand a chance :/
Kaleesh chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
Holy shit, I just realized Neji will be up against Gaara. I can't WAIT. Never seen that pairing before.
Quinn1989 chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I want to see Narutos fight too
Especially with Kyuubi