Reviews for A Minute Past Midnight
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
OMG this fic was AMAZING. I could almost see it, the way you described it. It was so vivid and REAL. Cyrus...damn. All those people. She found him, she never gave up hope...he wouldn't have given up on her either. This fic was just...wow.
LoreneMichelle41 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow...absolutely positively wow...
CanD chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Could not put this down! WOW.
music-kid3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was really good. I usually like to leave drawn out reviews, but what I just said kind of sums everything up. AU is something this fandom needs more of, simply because we really only have one main couple, and the same secret given to us by the show. So yeah. I really liked this. Thanks for writing (and posting) it.
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is such a great writing, I loved it! Great job! Amazing!
starinthem chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was really good. Loved that Liv was the head of the Recovery team, mostly so she could find Fitz. I can't believe they wouldn't put more of an effort into finding the President. Wow, can't believe Cyrus killed himself. I guess he thought that he killed Fitz by putting him on that plane. I feel like Huck would still be alive somewhere although I don't know about Abby. Glad Fitz's family was safe.
window124 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This story is gorgeous and you once again display a mastery of character that I only wish I had. Excellent work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Beautifully written. If this had been an entire book I feel as though I wouldn't have been able to put it down. Gripping scenario and details that absolutely had me hanging on to every word.
Nikkerbocker23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I always wondered how Scandal would play out in a doomsday scenario...I'm glad you actually did it. This was really great and made the hairs on the back of my neck and arms rise. Well done!
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was outstanding, and despite the doomsday scenario, entirely believable & very well written.

wonderful work,