Reviews for I Remember
Neverlookingbackfromlife chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow. You really should have more reviews on this story then you do now.
I could probably try for weeks and still not make something like this.
I probably could never write in someones mind the way you did:-)
It was wonderful and deep:-)
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Wow. This is exquisite.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was some really great prose! Wonderful job.
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh, this was beautiful. I did not expect it to be as lovely as it was, but it was breathtaking! I so rarely read a sentimental Arthur, and I think you captured it really well. The way it was written flowed so well; it was like I was actually floating in Lake Avalon along with our favorite king. It was perfectly constructed!

Thank you so much for writing this! It was wonderful, and I loved every word, letter, and punctuation! Brilliantly done. :)
-Lullaby-
delicateruins chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I'm not generally fond of the stories that have been coming out about Arthur just sort of... floating about? In the afterlife in general. But I really loved this - I loved how Arthur was sort of in-and-out, and gaining more awareness toward the end there, realizing he was waiting to make Albion happy again.
Sahba chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww it make me cry out loudlyyy
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
LOVE this, really beautiful, I enjoyed how you moved from person and idea and how fluid it was and how it all revolved around Merlin and his brotherly love for him. The end really choked me up because Merlin old and holding out and waiting for Arthur is just so tragically beautiful and filled with sadness.
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Congratulations! Heartfelt thoughts so well written. My heart was telling me that Merlin was nearby and about to arrive but my mind said, "No, not yet!" I must admit that a few times, I caught my breath at your cleverly written sentences. Arthur's thoughts about his friend were beautifully expressed.
CaptainOzone chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
As usual, this was mind-blowingly perfect. I really LOVED how you used the first person here and how you made a point to never use Arthur's name. That was really an experience. You really captured what I love the best about Arthur (I agree wholeheartedly with your author's note at the end there!), and the things he remembers and recognizes as he drifts are so profound and so, so, so beautiful. Just to see him recognizing everything he always unconsciously knew and/or realized in life but either never admitted out loud or admitted to himself... it made me choke up and smile.

:O A NEW TVITD-verse story!? *fangirl flails*
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Holy crap Rin.
I think genius is not- nor was it ever- a big enough word.
But yet...it was. That was beyond words.
...
Wow. ( post Camlann feels again.)

(TTVID-verse story coming soon?! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.)
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was awesome. I really likeed it. I can't see if this is a complete story or not, but if it isn't I'll be glad to read another chapter.
snowqueens chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I just love it, it's so wonderful.
carinims01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Firsty, I LOVED this. It was beautiful, and I love how you showed the brotherly love between Merlin and Arthur. It was breathtaking, and I love that Arthur's goal was to make Merlin laugh. That was just... aw... :') Secondly, I can't wait for a new TVITD story, but I do love these pieces in between! :) *favorites*
Samerys707 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aw this was so nicely written. Absolutely spot on, I loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
LFB72 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was really beautiful and perfectly captured Arthur's dream state. It's just tragic that he did not get the chance to say these things to Merlin.
Stories like this do help to resolve all the lose ends the BBC left dangling.