Reviews for His List
Montana89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
1. I LOVE Despicable Me.
2. I LOVE the one-shot I just read.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Haha, that was brilliant. Thanks for the laugh and little bit of complete gooeyness. :)
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Aaaaaaaaah that is the fluffiest most adorable amazing thing ever! I love it! But...

I want to know Max's list pleeeeeeeease!
Chibi-Sen1124 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Once Fang kissed Max, I had to punch a wall because it was just so flippin' flappin' adorable and schweet. I don't know if you could tell but I really enjoyed this small one-shot. It was pretty creative too.
le.pechi chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
love the ending. laughed so much...
RainbowReads chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was incredibly cute! It made me teary, to be honest. Ergh its just so sweet! Anyway I'd love to see more stories from you!
RoseSilver999 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
That's... so... CUTE! (lets out a haphazard sob)
I shouldn't be allowed to read cute fluffy adorable love stories for awhile. Likr seriously. I'm gonna have to ban them (alog with kove triangles, I ALWAYS CHOOSE THE WRONG GUY! I won't let myself continue on in the max ride series because even though james p would be basically commiting suicide by not getting max and fang together, I can't let myself tgo through the middle part with Maya and dylan (sneer))
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aww... I love how she didn't reject him. Keep writing!
beanie hats chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was really cute :3
I loved it haha.
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
HOMAIGHAD. HOOOMAIGHAD.

Yeah, so this is definitely going on my Favorites List. :D :D :D Most definitely.

I think you write a great Fang. As in, you write in his POV amazingly well - so really, what can't you do?

I faintly noticed that (I think!) you used the word 'idyllic' out of context. I'm guessing you meant idealistic? But other than that...

I loved it. :)

I loved everything about it. They were so in character! :) From their witty banter, to the exact moment he realized just who he was in love with, when he'd basically confessed that he liked her and of course Max would think it was some sort of sick joke, and even when he saying he was in love with her - loved her wholly and completely with all her flaws.

It's funny how in the beginning all he could do was insult her. And in the end it was so sweet and clear how madly and deeply he was in love with her. How he had the guts to mention those traits in front of class, how he knew her inside and out, how he loved even her bad characteristics anyway, and how he's made even the most horrible traits sound wonderful. It's so clear that he gives Max such high regard. I love how he said she was beautiful - because I imagine that Max may not be the prettiest out of all the girls in school, but there was no one else for him. And Fang had called her perfect, which is just the word every girl is waiting to hear.

You've shown that Fang knows Max better than she knows herself, and vice versa. Max knew the list was wrong; she knew it should've been about her. :) (And plus points to the fact that she was trying to act apathetic about it, but was still obviously jealous :)))

Most of all, I think my absolute favorite part was when Fang was watching Max carrying Angel into her room. It was not a long description, and it only lasted for a few seconds, but you could see how this was the turning point in Fang's mind - that he was seeing Max in this light, and everything was suddenly so acutely clear to him. He loved Max, and there was no one else. He'd already had a specific list made, but he'd changed it to fit Max's personality. And more importantly, now that he's realized he loved her all along, he's absolutely so willing to be the guy who'll fit HER list. I think every girl wishes to inspire someone to become better, for someone to change themselves for them. The last line to this story was perfect because you can deduce that he wants to be the one Max wants as well.

I have nothing but praise for this story. Like seriously, why does this only have 19 reviews? WHY?

Fantastic work, bby! Oneshots like these are just the bee's knees. ;) I can't wait till you write more and more of this amazing stuff. Happy writing!
craziaddict chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awwww so cute
Gotta fly chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ahhhhhhhh, the faxness. Gotta love it. Cute story.
CHM13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awwwwwwwww! Gotta love Fax...
sky flyer chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Like it. Couldnt find some of your other stories though. *sigh*
fallingstars97 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013