Reviews for This Was Not Part of the Plan
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
It was so very sweet, I loved it!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Really enjoyrf the story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Wonderful 3
abbeymichelle94 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Great story, just wish you had finished it instead of abrupt ending I would've liked to see how they progress up until the baby was born. Maybe fall in love find a house maybe get married in the middle of it and then the babies born their jobs how they live together. Just a suggestion. Again Lotsa love.
Langerz chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This was really good! Keep writing!
Da. M.F chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I cried, this is so good! Thank god everything turned out just right. I loved the way you built the characters. Do keep writing
muddier waters chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
this was amazing!
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
YAY!
EvelynGrace101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I realise you wrote this years ago now, but I couldn't help but comment when I read your comment at the end about 'go easy on me, this is my first Harry Potter fic'. I really really enjoyed this, I think you wrote the characters really well, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing (Yes, I have been scrolling through your works and reading any that have familiar characters in them (especially the CSI NY ones)... hopefully I'll find more Harry Potter ones as I get up to date on your list?) :)
asimplemotif chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Very cute! A good bit of fluff.
Person chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Awesome completely awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Oh my gosh I loved this so much! It's so great for a first fic also! Wow I just, FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. Keep this up, you're very good