Reviews for Can't Get You Out Of My Head
WonderWoman99 chapter 48 . 8/19
No way, Girl! Keep on going.. I love your story and it was a great inspiration to me two years ago. I would love to continue reading your story.
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 48 . 8/11
Definitely need you to continue
Kk1203 chapter 48 . 8/8
omg! Your amazingly awesome at writing! You need to finish. I dont think i would sleep knowing you didnt finish. Pleasepleasepleaseplease... Finish the story!
Please please please please finish your story pleaseit's a amazing story you are very good at writing
fettucini17 chapter 48 . 7/25
HELLO
HOW ARE YOU
I LOVE AND HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS STORY AND A COUPLE DAYS AGO WHEN I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING THERE WAS AN UPDATE I WAS LIKE OMG YES

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND AND IM SURE ALL YOUR OTHER READERS DO AS WELL
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE IF YOU FINISHED THIS STORY BUT IF YOU DON'T, I UNDERSTAND, THIS WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES (:

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
viamz2k2 chapter 48 . 7/16
Update!
JENNY.C chapter 48 . 7/12
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR FAR TOO LONG
justafan chapter 48 . 7/10
Hey I just finished reading this story as I've only been into fan fiction for a few months but I've read a few of your other stories and I really like them but this is by far my favourite one so if you could continue it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I would be extremely happy.
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
TheHeartOfPhoenix chapter 48 . 6/26
I just like yesterday or two days back started to read this fic, and I kinda love it
I'd love to read more, if you are willing to continue. And also I got addicted to kpop last summer and it got me. My favorite band is BTS, if you're the least bit interested XD
But anyway, I've enjoyed this story :)
Please finish the story! I've been waiting a lot for another update
heyitskatelyn22 chapter 48 . 6/21
I'm a little new to this story's family but I love this story so much and you need to continue it! You have such a gift for writing so please continue! :)
Im interested and i will hunt you down and force u to finish it if i have to
happy chappy chapter 48 . 6/16
pls continue the story ... i love it sooo much
Kickinit08 chapter 48 . 6/13
You have to finish this story it is AMAZING!
1,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »