Reviews for All I Have to Give
itachi13080 chapter 3 . 2/5
Thank you for writing this. I hate it too how Sakura is ALWAYS underrepresented! :(
Naruto has his thing; Sasuke his; and Sakura is left to help them with THEIR goals.
Well, hell to the NO! She deserves to be someone more then a support.

Reading this makes me realize what she had to go though during the time skip. :)
itachi13080 chapter 2 . 2/5
Awwww...Now that's how a wedding should feel. Both the bride and groom having THEIR moment.
Honestly, this made my heart swell. :)
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 1/18
That was realistically DEEP. Wow. And to get ALL of the feel from Britney Spears 'Toxic' ...that's increasable.
I love it! Everything was so intense and captivating. Thank you for sharing your beautiful imagination.
LilyLake chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
G*d, I cried so much. So much. I love it.
Warlordess chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Quadruple thumbs up for this chapter! I don't review very much for the Naruto fandom since I don't follow it fluently and only bother paying attention to the REALLY major plot twists if I hear of them...

I was really stunned by this one though. I always wondered to myself about Sakura's training with Tsunade, and always grew a little frustrated with fics that take her abilities in a hundred different directions and abominable levels of strength without explanation as to how she got there. I really have always liked Sakura, even tiny, thirteen year old, back-up Sakura... because she was normal and she acted like it. I wondered to myself over the years why all of the other Konoha shinobi clans had their special techniques and where that power behind their names came from... while Sakura had NONE OF THAT. All she had was excellent chakra control and she had to figure out for herself what she could use it for because she was hardly a supporting character when she was young and nothing was done with her.

I always, ALWAYS fall for the underrated characters in any particular series. I love Kikyou, I love Anzu, I love Collet Brunel, and I love Sakura. Your representation of her hard work as she strives to find her own place and as she matures is great. You have her pushing herself to the limits, but not excessively as though she had no mind or goals to blindly reach for.

I could probably go on about this piece for quite awhile longer but I'll force myself to stop here! I really hope you do more with Sakura (especially if the manga continues to "underrepresent" her. I would totally read more of that stuff!
venetian.sky chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
You have no idea how much I adore this chapter. The idea of having a private, not over the top wedding seems like something Sasuke and Sakura would do. I truly enjoy your writing style and unique story ideas you have for my OTP.
nothing but blue chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
i think that your writing is beautiful. thank you! you are incredible and i hope you continue to write more!
liferegrets chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
hey daisy,

i have no idea who in the right mind might be putting up those reviews, but i would be thoroughly heartbroken if you stopped writing. i truly think you are a talented person and everytime i read your work i leave feeling satisfied because it is truly work well done.

i hope to continue reading more of your work-thank you for sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us in this community.

:)))
hangmeuptodry chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
A lot of the time I read stories like this pretty late because they make me cry and angry and I want to throw things and listen to angry Mumford & Sons. It's 4:14 AM and this made me cry. Hard. Not only is this completely accurate, but it makes me wish even harder for a few flashbacks on how Sakura dealt with being left behind and how she cultivated that misery and made herself into the kickass kunoichi she is now. Feeling helpless and lonely sucks and being able to overcome that is hard. I just wish she got more credit for it. This was amazing and tbh, I think it's my favorite of everything you've ever written.

Another amazing job.

xx mm.
Sam chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This would be amazing as a one-shot. But it's still amazing. :) It's so... unique. Their "love" and everything. It reminds me of the song Love the Way You Lie, haha. I feel like if there's ever going to be canon SasuSaku, it has to be something dark like this. Keep up the awesome work! :)
fuego azul chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Hello! I just found this fic and I must say that I really like it, one can not have enough sasusaku in the world xD so, please don't pay attention to haters, after all, haters are gonna hate, don't mind them, please I eould like to keep enjoy your writting... take care.
Btw, sorry if I made any mistakes with my grammar, english is not my native languaje _U
Narutoshipping-angel chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
"Because she fucking earned it"

I'm gonna get this tattoed someday.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
I don't think my eyeballs ever moved so fast across my phone screen in my LIFE.

For-cereal.

You. Are. A. Genius.

These chapters. These scenarios. The angst, the fluff, the EVERYTHING. Let me bake you something, yeah? As a token of my appreciation to your magnificent work.

Damn. Fucking awesome. Hells yeah I'm favoriting this story! Click!
skittyscatter chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I love the thought of Sasuke trying to win Sakura back over! And that last line made me melt. I feel like haters hate just to bring people down with them and ruin our day; it's stupid, so please don't listen to them, because you're amazing and we all know it (including those jealous haters).
Anskiabs chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Lovely! I guess I'm anonymous but only cause I'm too lazy to log in LOL. anyway, stupid reviewers are stupid. Don't let em bring you down girl! We (as in 99.9999999% of your readers) love what you write. The latest chapter was great, as expected. I love oblivious sakura and repentant Sasuke. Keep writing! You've got talent ;)