Reviews for Of My Heart
LunaRise chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Hello dear PrinceRoxas,

I have to say that I like your story very much. My favourite scene was in the first chapter, when N and Black were kissing secretly. You described the situation really well. I could imagine everything in my head, the actions, the face expressions. The feelings, too. And I loved it when N took Black's hand. these small things already made a good chapter.

I hope you'll continue.
Greetings,
Luna
BaeeTown chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I love this so so much .
It pains me that I only have three chapters to read so far.
This is amazing!
I can't wait till you update.
C:
Zarclonia chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I like this chapter alot as Team Plasma do start noticing the changes in N and N really thinking about his plans
Zarclonia chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Please continue, I think this story has great start
Zarclonia chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I like this story, but can I think the context of the story would be better if you show the audience how N and Touya's secret romance starts. Show us, not tell us. Also show why they wanted to pursue a relationship with each other despite the circumstances. Show what is Team Plasma is doing so the audience can see maybe Touya's friends have a right to corcern about N. Thank you for your time. Please continue.
Ph.Acidity chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Ah, great story! First i would like to see something new. You gave me a new switch to the overall story. Though i'm actually surprised the idea of joining team plasma never goosed Touya's mind, then what Cheren said...

Anyway great story and i hope you continue it!