Reviews for Secret Love
uiudnaifni chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Late reviewer here hello!
I just felt like I had to do something, say something. Well, because this story is just the best USUK oneshot I've ever read. When I read it I don't know, but anyway it made me really happy. When England said that beating up France was the most attractive thing America could do, I cracked up-for no obvious reason, or actually I misunderstood it a bit. *ppffft* Yeah, you don't get it, but...
Hm, anyway, thak you for making it possible for me to read this. Writing this I mean.
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved Italy at the end, because it was a good question: Italy is smaller than Germany, but he's also older
Random toria chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You could have warned us that this is... well...kinda like an 18 story... so yeah... A WARNING! ...Still good though(ending)
FluffyAngst333 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awwwh I loved it ;u; it was so cute and yes *u* and it had it's hilarious moments.
Tordyy -El Tord chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this story so much that I literally can't take it.
Anno chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awwww so cute but why didn't you let Alfred kill France ?
(Sorry I kinda hate him when he's acting like an ass like he was at the second meeting)
Avani Drake chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I have to admit, a man fighting for your honor is possibly the sexiest thing ever. Third only to my two lovers debating how many orgasms to give and the elder of the two's slight insecurity over a scar he got when he was a teen. *sigh* Anyways, good story, Japan's a slight pervert, but we all knew that.
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
When I read the part about France ruining America and England's relationship and when ENgland said he didn't want to marry America anymore, I cried. I was like, "nu, England you get your ass back to America and marry him! One person can't ruin your relationship!" And I laughed when Japan swore in his mind. I honestly didn't think i would ever see/hear him say "holy shit." :3 Yay happy ending for all! Except for possibly Italy who is being chocked by Germany for asking America and England who actually married/topped who. But we all know it's America... Unless it was a UKUS story. :D
Fullmetal Kekkaishi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
:) I love the story. It made me fangirl, cry, laugh, & smile & over all it put me in a good mood. I realized in fan art/fanfiction people make Japan the person that takes pictures &/or watch people having sex.
Atzenarii chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh god, I think I love you for this. It was funny as hell, and I found it so hard to keep quiet (don't wanna wake the house)! This was seriously genius. And Japan's characterisation alone had me cracking up. The mental image of Japan whacking the shit out of France with a pan of all things is hilarious, and then him thinking honestly "holy shit." I nearly died. Best thing ever! XD

(I hope you enjoyed this giant block of text that would be longer if I had found some major grammatical errors. :3 -Atzie)
luxartisan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love these two! Thanks.
Kankoo chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I LOVE this story! Very adorable! They got married,how adorable! If only it was like this in the anime. Looked like Haters,but secretly lovers? LOVE IT!

Haha France got beat up. XD
yoink chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
as if I didn't love the fic itself but that end joke... xD Classic
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awwww cute! Wow, Francis got beaten up quite badly.
Hero's Tragedy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was hot cute violent and hilarious! I died when America said Mike Tyson! So funny! Loved it!