Reviews for Normal Again
KellyAnn96 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Is there a part 3 posted somewhere? Enjoyed the first two parts and would love to read the rest if it exists. If not, do you have plans to complete it?
Tams1981 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Is there more to this? You have really sucked me in!
Amanthya chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I hated that episode of BtVS, but the plot used here is fascinating. In a twist-your-stomach kind of way that makes me nervous but compels me to keep reading. You know, like watching a car wreck scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
A fellow Buffy fan. 'Normal Again' is one of my least favorite episodes, but you managed to capture the awful bleakness of the 'real' world versus the comforting familiarity of the 'dream' world. If that's the way you're setting up the realities... Being expected to lead the fight to save the world is an awful weight to lay on the shoulders of a young woman. It's not surprising that neither Buffy nor Katniss really wanted it.
Shelljayz chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I love this story. It is so lovely in it's awfulness, if that makes sense. Please, please finish this story. I desperately want to know what is truly real for her.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
This is absolutely wonderful. I have never seen a twist put on mocking jay like this. I really wish you would continue or make it a full story!
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I absolutely adore this story. I have no clue which one is real or not!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
love, love, love this. can;t wait to see what happens next.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
absolutely fascinating! i really want to know which is reality and which isn't. oooh, which one does she even WANT to be real? the tension is perfect.
Pyb World chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Está bonito.
marycontrary82 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Damnit this story is good. A little depressing, lol, but I really like it. Looking forward to what comes next.
karycautivo chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
this is really good... please update soon! (pleading face of Puss in Boots tenfolded)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is flawless.
SoThere chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is such a creative take on things... Enjoying the confusion. :)
mansts chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Great chapter! I'm so curious what happened to Katniss, will it be explained in later chapters? This story is really interesting!