Reviews for Konoha's Inventor
Kitty Gasai chapter 3 . 11/26
I need more..
I summon thy...Update! XD
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 10/14
Please! Please! Continue this awesome story! I really like this story! It's so interesting!
carwash36 chapter 3 . 8/30
This is such a good story please please PLEASE! Update
Polished Silver chapter 3 . 8/27
This is an awesome crossover story, I'd really like to see where it goes. I'm glad this isn't a harem story and that you kept all the characters in gender.
sly kitsune9 chapter 1 . 8/8
You have to put some disclaimer out for the sword Masamune because it belongs to somebody
lynze chapter 3 . 6/7
erik chapter 3 . 5/23
Another well written and entertaining story.
vyse chapter 3 . 4/19
So I know this dude is alive if you look on his face you noticed stories that came out this and last year... The dude could at least say he's not writing atm ,got writers block, is storing up chapters, lost his story data,ect instead two years of silence it's more like a f**k you to us fans then anything
Did you stop this? I like this story and it would be awesome if you finished it
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 3/7
love how naruto is recruiting more people, great choices btw. glad the exams are starting. looking forward to how naruto will change things
Uchiha Salad chapter 1 . 3/6
Hmm, I couldn't help but notice the one comment about Hinata reminding Sephiroth of Tifa, which is completely coming from left field in my personal opinion. If Hinata reminded him of anyone, it would be Cloud himself. After all, Cloud was a lowly infantryman, who had the physical strength pre-mako, to lift Sephiroth up with his own sword going through the aforementioned guy's chest and toss the latter down in the reactor. Cloud always had self-esteem issues and lack self-confidence, which really screwed him over in canon. From his actions against Sephiroth in the reactor, it was clear that it was never that Cloud wasn't physically ready for mako, but that he wasn't mentally ready for it. I personally, have no idea how you could've had Sephiroth liken Hinata with Tifa, when he barely at all knows she exists in comparison to Cloud, whom was his nemesis. But besides that, this was good.
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 3/6
absolutely love how naruto is progressing with his training and inventions. his time as a shinobi is going well. looking forward to the chuunin exams
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 3/6
really love the naruto in this story, nice idea having him be sephiroths reincarnation. looking forward to what he will do next
tennyogodde25 chapter 3 . 2/22
Why do I do this to myself in a moment of boredom I turn to fanfic the entertain myself fall in love with a story that's not complete
brandon chapter 3 . 1/8