Reviews for Konoha's Inventor
guest chapter 3 . 4/19
nice story I would be curious and interested if naruto created jenova from final fantasy series in his lab which took few weeks maybe 2 exact or a month and then they would be in love with each other and she would be able to assist him with his experiments and end up building an underground city where they could reside exactly like in final fantasy series and have lookout place be where they sky is and create the characters from final fantasy series like Vincent, cloud , lightning and others that would be included that would be great.

They could build very high class drones to guard the underground city also please make shinigami female and be added to his harem of where she could live in the high tech, underground city also he gains immortality from experimenting also with his Girlfriends/Wives also where he creates a dimension traveling device where he can go to the final fantasy verse where they could meet the real cloud and the real Sephiroth/Good Sephiroth where they can travel back with him also with some friends from there to help with assisting him build his underground city with high tech gauntlets where they could generate and shoot out chakra and beams of heat and energy and claw shot gadgets from legend of Zelda series and admantium metal / Indistructible metal swords . high tech security in his underground city.

He could also make a flamethrower gun gadget, security lasers in his mansion in the underground city and his laboratory house above ground

so those would be interesting ideas you could use in the next chapters of this story oh and please add lemons that is all bye!
shinigame3 chapter 3 . 4/17
i really hope that you will continue with this story soon!
Domonic chapter 3 . 4/10
You my friend, have one heck of a story here. 3 chapters of high quality fiction, and honestly, its more like a novel than an internet fan fic. keep up the good, high quality work, cant wait for more. 15 out of 10.
InkMystic chapter 3 . 4/7
I definitely got more than I bargained for when I googled hoverboard fiction, and I love it
CreedmasterNeo chapter 3 . 3/8
To me it doesn't really feel like naruto merged with sepiroth, it feels more just like a smart naruto. It's not bad, that's just how it feels to me. Really good story.
Shattering chapter 1 . 2/28
Great story, definitely one of your best ones. I am looking forward to your update. Haven't heard from you for quite a while, are you okay there bro, you alive D?

Ambient chakra in the air is a good idea by the way, but here is an evolution to that. Nature chakra!
There was one episode, filler I think... Utakata was with a girl who was his apprentice and had a seal powered weapon, like a A Bomb of sorts that was powered up by nature chakra. So it's not out of the reach to create some sort hover vehicle powered by nature energy. Will give you more ideas in the further chapters.
Selias chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh, god. Look, I get that people like Hinata. But. She. Is. NOTHING. LIKE. TIFA. Seriously, the only thing they have in common is the size of their tits.
Redripper666 chapter 3 . 2/12
loved it shame you didnt keep going
Seagem chapter 3 . 2/1
This is amazing. I would love to read more.
plz continue this addicting fic.
I've really enjoyed this so far, and I am definitely looking forward to whatever comes next. Oooh, I'm so excited! Even if it has been a while since you last posted a chapter.
i likes toast chapter 3 . 1/14
this is uber good, would really like to see this continue
Gravity's Child chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I love you ideas.
touchofviper chapter 3 . 12/20/2013