Reviews for Konoha's Inventor
Domonic chapter 3 . 4/10
You my friend, have one heck of a story here. 3 chapters of high quality fiction, and honestly, its more like a novel than an internet fan fic. keep up the good, high quality work, cant wait for more. 15 out of 10.
InkMystic chapter 3 . 4/7
I definitely got more than I bargained for when I googled hoverboard fiction, and I love it
CreedmasterNeo chapter 3 . 3/8
To me it doesn't really feel like naruto merged with sepiroth, it feels more just like a smart naruto. It's not bad, that's just how it feels to me. Really good story.
Shattering chapter 1 . 2/28
Great story, definitely one of your best ones. I am looking forward to your update. Haven't heard from you for quite a while, are you okay there bro, you alive D?

Ambient chakra in the air is a good idea by the way, but here is an evolution to that. Nature chakra!
There was one episode, filler I think... Utakata was with a girl who was his apprentice and had a seal powered weapon, like a A Bomb of sorts that was powered up by nature chakra. So it's not out of the reach to create some sort hover vehicle powered by nature energy. Will give you more ideas in the further chapters.
Selias chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh, god. Look, I get that people like Hinata. But. She. Is. NOTHING. LIKE. TIFA. Seriously, the only thing they have in common is the size of their tits.
Redripper666 chapter 3 . 2/12
loved it shame you didnt keep going
Seagem chapter 3 . 2/1
This is amazing. I would love to read more.
plz continue this addicting fic.
I've really enjoyed this so far, and I am definitely looking forward to whatever comes next. Oooh, I'm so excited! Even if it has been a while since you last posted a chapter.
i likes toast chapter 3 . 1/14
this is uber good, would really like to see this continue
Gravity's Child chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I love you ideas.
touchofviper chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
update...
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Fuck off canon lover.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Wow so far this is amazing. Was yakumo's heel guns based off of bayonetta. Cannot wait for more.
link1211 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013