Reviews for Konoha's Inventor
Atheist god chapter 3 . 8/22
I loved the fic, and I hope you will update again
that is a good story I applaud your efforts
tammycat95 chapter 3 . 8/4
please update
Mr.R17 chapter 3 . 7/10
This is an awsome story.
awefanfic chapter 3 . 6/30
Please update soon! What would happen now? this story is awesome!
Dragoon956 chapter 3 . 6/6
Story is really good keep up the good work when you can
I liked it alot needs more interactions better plot and perhaps slow down the thought process while speed up the ideas
squeakyshoes chapter 3 . 5/24
In case you still read these, I really enjoyed this story. It was not boring and it was definitely something I hadn't read before. So even though it's abandoned, thank you for writing what you did.

All the best
satanicF chapter 3 . 4/16
Please post a new chapter soon. This story is amazing!
lunashinryu chapter 3 . 4/1
I really like this version of naruto...and the story is very well written and having a very long chapter each is just icing on the cake. I like seeing a fellow filipino having such talents writes so well. I really like your works that i have reread it many times and hope that you will update the stories.
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 3 . 3/20
Being a train and freighter lover; why not make some; the train's wheels/rails replaced by float matrix. We saw what Land of Snow's steam engine did against a group of people. A chakra absorption seal could drain ambient chakra or chakra attacks by enemies to power.

Ships don't need float matrixes and there are a few blueprints of Lake Freighters online; all that could be added are absorption matrixes.

These will be ways to transport large loads of heavy goods...say...chakra metal
Ntraveler chapter 3 . 3/14
Very interesting story please continue it if possible
Laud de Saturno chapter 3 . 2/19
En verdad está historia debe estar entre las diez más originales que he leído :3
Mumia0813 chapter 3 . 2/16
I love this lil gem of a story... Imma wait for more this is too good.
helrio uzugaku chapter 3 . 2/2
Dude, badass doesn't do this story justice. Love the detail you put into everything that is made in the story while subtly answering any possible questions that could pop up in a review. Greatly looking forward to later chapters.