Reviews for Two Roads Diverge
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
When are you going to get the next chapter out? I like this fic and I hope there will be an update soon!
Adelaine chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
It's been too too long since I visited this section (visited any fanfics at ALL for that matter). Heh, I'm very glad to see you're still at it.

Deepest respect, always had, Twisting Demon.
Andiavas chapter 7 . 12/25/2003
yay, you updated
Andiavas chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
YOU'VE UPDATED!

Wow, _ it seems like your writing...blah...fine, I can't spell, sue me...has improved.

Aww _ Rue and Mint, they're so cute! -heart heart heart-

Rue: eeh...-inches back-

hehe, please continue, the plot is starting to become more interesting, btw, PWACE OUTz, aiites? -Cherreh
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 1/7/2003
Very interesting. All five were interesting. I am tired today so don't mind me
kerrywildfire chapter 5 . 1/7/2003
hello! sorry i haven't been reviewing. had internet problems. anyways, cool story! update!

personal question, did you take a test in la salle? if you did, did you pass? if you did, CONGRATS!
infamouspink chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
*waves her arm wildly* i'm filipino! *wave again* I'M FILIPINO.._..hehe back to reading your story!
Draconicality chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
WHOO! A SEQUEL! :)
Liol chapter 5 . 11/24/2002
Whoa! This went down the list fast!

You know Shadow, you never fail to amaze me! and I am sorry but I have to say it, I love your writing tyle, and the way you put things. Now hurry it up with the next chapter so I can see what else is up that sleve of yourn!
Vickie1 chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
Hmm... This seems quite interesting... And I wouldn't expected the brother to be Valen. o.O;

Anyhow, it's a good ch. Well, hope you do well in your College entrance exams and keep it up! _~
Andiavas chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
hnnn... _ interesting, although I dun get it xD;;;;; (please don't mind me n.n;;; I'm originally dumb o_O;; read my fanfics, they're proof)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU UPDATED (finally)! _ OHMIGOSH! IMMA SO HAPPY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

anyway, I really really wish you updated more n.n; I understand if your busy but s-s-s-s-s-s-stilll o_o (okay, shoot me -0-).

please connntinue! _!
KerryWildfire chapter 4 . 10/6/2002
that was cool pare! really! i don't know what to say. well, keep it up! i'm so excited for the next chapter!
Cherrie chapter 4 . 10/4/2002
wow! this is really great o_o! pelase continue!
Liol chapter 4 . 10/3/2002
Awl...so sad demon ne? Getting dropped before starting. She musta been cold...very cold...I'm shivering...eeech. Well, there is alway a place for you in us authors Demon. We won't drop you _nebber eber...

Anyways, I like the chap. Like a diary ne? From Mint's mom. I found it quite touching and it made me smile. Your work always gets me emotional! I feel like weakling softy now.I think i'll go away and chant for awhile...bye!
Vickie1 chapter 4 . 10/3/2002
A really GOOD story. Sounds really...eh...what's that word? Great! Keep this up. And hope you continue soon. _