Reviews for Thorin and the Elves
Fanfictionlurker1 chapter 1 . 1/20
Awesome! That damn moose!
Jezebel DeTrazie chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
When I read that last line... oh, glory! So funny!
krowapaulinka chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Gee I didn't see that this was meant to be a funny fanfic. I just saw there was angst and I love angst so I immediately got in to read it. And while I was reading I was expecting something very...ehm... angst-ish. And I was sooo courious "Then why the heck does he hate them so much! Oh it must be very sad and angsty." And then I read the last line.
GIRL I ALMOST DIE! I couldn't laugh because I didn't want to wake my dad (4:39 am... yeah and I'm gonna get up and trying to somehow exist through another sleepyday tomorrow -,-). So while I coud not laugh I thought I was gonna blow up! Girl! This was the most hilarious fic I have ever read in my life. Especially when I was expecting something I could rip my heart outta my chest while reading and cry and all these things that u do when u read something really sad. I love you for making this fic! Just love u! You made my day... or night maybe XD nevermind. Thankd thanks thanks and how would I say in my language - loffki kisski i uĊ›ciski :*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I cannot contain my laughter right now. Please look away while I have an intense fangirl spaz session.
Anonymous18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Thank you...;) I enjoyed that very much.
VioletVision chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
LOL! That was funny. :)
Elf from Downunder chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
A very clever idea for a oneshot ;) I found it very funny ... I can imagine Thorin having some problems trying to mount a moose if he had one _
Wanderer in the Night chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hahahaha! Very funny for no reason at all
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
that was hilarious! poor Thorin. Thorin the Mooseless...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lol, that was funny :D
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
BWAHAHAHA! xDDDD
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
I can't even think of anything useful to say!
Bwahahahahaha!