Reviews for Star Crossed
Vol'Jin chapter 23 . 11/21
Its a very cute story... and then I saw the date of your last update
Will it really going to be unfinished like so many other good stories?
Deezmo chapter 18 . 6/1
Oh my god that lil pervert goblin mage hahaha i lost it xD
Laughing so hard..
E1ite chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
This is a great story so far but why have you not written in such a long time I would love to hear more!
arcanaeus chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
When's the next chapter coming out?
The Rainbow Devowerer chapter 23 . 1/11/2014
Wait...She can speak Zandali?!
What are they gonna talk about?!
Gah! WHY MUST U ALWAYS END MOST OF UR CHAPTERS WITH A QUOTE?!
I hope u can update soon,
cuz Zenji is just hilarious!
...
in a...rude and...perverted kind of way...
Kyokkou chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Second time reading through this fic, and it remains a favorite. Plus I enjoy pairings such as these. That being said, it's sort of a love/hate thing, as I usually find draenei/troll or night elf/troll relationships somewhat sad. Draenei and night elves both live long while I'm fairly certain that trolls don't.. so it always makes me a little sad.
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
Love this story! Can't wait for the next part, I hope it's soon...please!
Pikahopp chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
What? Why must she speak to him? And weren't she unable to speak zandali (or zandalari... Whatever -.-')? Can't wait for more ;D
Rae chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
BWAHAHA! Oh my gosh yes! I loved this chapter. I can't wait to see the next one. :3
yingyanggirl chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
Great!
Connet chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
I loved this chapter 3

Mythrii should meet some Troll she's already met before xD
Amithyst chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
I'm not going to make assumptions as to your gender or experience with such things but.. I think you may not know how vaginas work, they can be trained to take in surprisingly large insertions without any pain providing the woman is aroused enough and plenty of lube is used.

xD Anyway I just had to get that comment out of the way, not meant in a rude way or anything. I've actually enjoyed the story so far, xD Zenji's actions have made me laugh out loud at some places, I'm interested to see where it goes.
gumleet chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Good. GOOD. SO GOOD. I love this pairing so much, the way you've written them - I feel - accurately portrays them as star-crossed lovers. The little quips and banter you write between them always make me laugh. All in all: job well done. I hope you update real soon! Can't wait!
yingyanggirl chapter 22 . 9/29/2013