Reviews for Pagan
EricLightscythe chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
Well, that was quite grim. But very enjoyable to read. Might as well be canon.
Onsholo chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I find the witch to be by far the most interesting class in the game,i am glad to see that you made this short story about her.
thewanderingoutsider chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
I've just gotten into playing Path of Exile for the last couple of days and I gotta say that this is a brilliant prologue. I practically tore through all the chapters you've made so far, it's really been a very engaging read. The characterisations of Sheba, Phillip and Colman were well done and I could really identify with the characters. I can't wait to read whatever else you have planned plot wise and I'm curious to see if you'll have Sheba interact with any of the other classes as characters.
Eipok chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
The near complete lack of Path of Exile stories on this site is, quite frankly, depressing. Path of Exile is out, the entire Piety/Dominus arc is wrapped up, more backstory – including the fall of the Vaal and the Cataclysm – has been fleshed out, and there are more players than ever.

Despite all that, though, it seems very few people are actually interested in the lore, which boggles my mind. I find it really interesting, a very nice take on a lot of classic ideas, and the gems offer so many possibilities. Not to mention, of course, Dominus going full Daemon Prince and ascending.

Please write more stories in Path of Exile, because two just isn't enough. Also, don't be afraid of straying away from the backstories of the classes. There's a lot of interesting content to be explored with the Vaal, and plenty of potential for crossovers.
MixedGreens chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was really cool :) thanks for writing it. Would you consider writing ones for the others? You should. I'm sure they'd be awesome