Reviews for Ultimate Fear
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Loved it lol
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Thank you for writing this. Is there going to be more to this series?
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Draco is such a twit, but maybe not an irredeemable one after all...I'm reserving final judgement. TLC
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
:) oh!oh!oh! Excitment! :D I loved it! At first I thought it was going to be really sad (it was for a moment) but iv loved it regardless lol
YenGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You're most welcome!

I liked how this one shot opened with Quidditch, one of Harry's favourite activities! He may love Severus, but a bit of healthy competition between them is good. Very good indeed *grins*

Hmm, Malfoy is an arrogant and spoiled brat but he's also sharp and observant. Too bad for him that he was so adamant in pointing out the incriminating love bites that he allowed Harry to grab the Snitch.

It's funny in a way... if this were a Drarry fanfiction, Harry would be pleased to have Draco following him around so closely, but since it isn't... Oy, don't you have something better to do? *tries her best to shoo and chivvy Draco off without success*

Harry's as stubborn as ever! *starts grinding her teeth as well* He knows that Hermione is right, but he still won't listen to her advice! *shares a moment of head shaking with Hermione before getting up to run after Harry instead, huffing and puffing all the way* You know, I bet I'd be a svelte and fit Yen if I went to Hogwarts - so many long corridors and staircases! And no escalators! Or lifts! *gasps at the thought*

Aww, I found Severus talking to Hedwig rather cute, he never would have even thought of doing so before falling in love with Harry *giggles quietly so Severus doesn't hear* And the outcome of that bet! *giggles louder as she imagines a sour faced Severus wearing such a blatant Gryffindor scarf*

There we go - Harry knew he should let Severus know his worries immediately but the Potions Master is just too... alluring! *nods at Hedwig who nods back in agreement even though humans are not her type* No wonder Harry couldn't resist, and Severus (who really should know better, but we like him when he gives in) couldn't resist his bond mate either! *stands there like a Petrified person except for the drool leaking out of her mouth at hot make out scene*

Oh yes, very imprudent, but carry on! It doesn't look like you two are going to stop soon, anyway... *shifts to lean against a disgusted Hedwig and continues staring, wetting the floor with more drool and causing some of the floating feathers to stick to her chin and clothes, disgusting the poor owl further*

Oh no, they got caught! I assume if Severus had tried to race after Draco, he might not have caught up with his godson right after that satisfying release, but luckily for Harry, he's a teenager and has more stamina! *grins at Severus who scowls at her and stands up straighter* No, I'm not being catty because Severus had made out before when he was a teen... really! *ignores Severus who has both eyebrows raised in disbelief*

Ugh, that was a nasty assumption on Draco's part! *glares at him, having heard his words, thanks to fluffy pink sock-portkey borrowed from Albus for sole purpose of reviewing lovely Snarry fanfiction* It just goes to show he doesn't know everything. I know Harry should control himself but I can't blame him for losing his temper after those nasty words... *still hopes Draco's nose will heal nice and straight and not crooked... for someone's benefit*

There, I knew the two of them shouldn't have made out in the Owlery. Told them, didn't I? *dodges two stinging hexes* Poor Severus, he's just as crushed as Harry is. I think it's even worse for him because he's the more senior one and the one in the position of authority, which means he'll get all the blame. And Harry had to persuade him so hard in the early days of their relationship... If only it had been someone else who had seen them in the Owlery... like Ron or Hermione or Albus... or perhaps Hagrid! *imagines Hagrid fainting with a thud that would probably crack the stone floor*

I liked Severus' words though. We've heard Harry asking Severus to confide in him and trust him... so it's time that Severus returned the favour. They both had similar and painful childhoods... but it's lovely that they now have someone to trust especially Severus since he doesn't have wonderful friends like Harry does *smiles* Lucky for Harry that his honest words made his lover feel better...

Harry really puts everyone he loves before himself, even willing to give up on his dreams to be an Auror to stay with Severus. Oh, Harry! *starry eyes* And you said that magical word - always! *even more starry eyed* Severus will always need a bit of reassurance, I think. *nods but Severus shakes his head* Oh yes, he does... he just doesn't want to admit it! *glares at Severus who scowls at her*

I have no doubt that while Severus might have given up for now (partly Harry's fault for tempting him again LOL) he would still find a way to prevent Harry from giving up on his dreams... even if he has to give him private potions lessons to make him get a good mark on his Potions *grins as she imagines them getting distracted along the way and probably ruining some cauldrons*

And here's that sneaky ferret! *sighs and looks at the door* Bet he had missed dinner to avoid Pansy and the other Slytherins catching a glimpse of his broken nose! *snickers*

Severus is a good Head of House. Even though Draco might tell on him and Harry, Severus still gave him a pain potion and healed his nose. Nicely too. Good thing Draco was (almost) as honourable. He's brave enough to actually tell Severus what he saw... and actually, I do feel a bit proud of him that he didn't use the opportunity for his own selfish means, like blackmailing Severus to get a good grade in Potions...

It was sweet that Harry held Severus' hand all this while... and that Severus took comfort in that. Even though he'll probably deny it when I tease him about it later *is glared at* Harry really had to exercise all his restraint not to punch Draco again, but he succeeded, I'm so proud of him!

And Draco teared up! He actually teared up! Aww... *inner Drarry fangirl surfaces with a happy squeal and offers Draco a handkerchief before Yen pushes her back down* Well, Draco may be unable to hide his need for Severus' approval but Severus is also unable to deny his love for Harry! That's great... if he doesn't get kidnapped by Voldemort or some of the DEs one day *crosses her fingers and glances at author*

Ginny Weasley! You know, the first time I read this, my eyes were as big as Harry'! But they do make a striking couple *nods and pushes down her inner Drarry fangirl again* Shh, this is a Snarry so Harry isn't available, you know that... I bet Ginny's eyes will be just as big the first time she gets flowers and chocolates from Draco! (Perhaps you could write a small little one shot on that... but it's just a suggestion :))

Well, it does look like Draco can be nice enough if he wants to, doesn't it? Oy, that was a nasty thing to say to Severus! *glares at him* I'll have you know your godfather has excellent taste in men... and so does Harry!

Hmm *looks thoughtful* perhaps I should feel sorry for Draco for liking the only daughter of a large family... so many protective older brothers! He'd better brush up on his manners and his Protego then! *giggles*

But I'm so relieved that he removed Severus' and Harry's fears... and they're aware of it too since they're now very busy making up for those anxious moments! *smiles and peeps at all the delicious action on the couch*

A worthy addition to your Ultimate series, my dear! Yes, I'm already looking forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Uuumm...not sure about this short story but I give you:
Four Bronze Stars for trying.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh, this story was delightful! And you really surprised me... I never saw it coming that Draco had a crush on Ginny. I was thinking maybe he was secretly pining for Severus. So... Good job! I love to be caught off guard like that. ;)

Loved the Owlery scene. It was interesting how Severus felt like a teenager again... sneaking around and making out with his lover on the sly. Nice way for him to feel youthful again. But that was very risky of them (though that's half the fun!).

Well done. Lovely addition to this series. :)
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*grinning* Just after I asked about it, I find the new section.

Now Harry, you shouldn't be letting the thoughts of our wonderful Potions Master distract you during your game. -

Harry should have gone to Severus right after Malfoy commented. But I can understand why he didn't. He wants to prove he is capable of standing on his own two feet and figure out an answer to a problem without help.

And that scene in the Owlery... Harry had to have known that Malfoy was following him and that his time was limited. *shakes head* Silly boy, he forgot what he was there to tell Severus. Not that I blame him. A simple kiss went a lot further a lot faster than he probably suspected.

*wrinkles her nose at Draco* How could he say things like that about Severus. Sure, he might have been trying to see how the wind blew with Harry, but still that was his Godfather he was talking about so negatively. Harry was completely right to punch him.

I like how easily that can be distracted by each other, but still try and solve a problem. And I love that Harry finally put to rest Severus' fears.

Malfoy appeared just in the nick of time... we'll say that. The discussion with Malfoy and Harry holding Severus' hand during it was insightful. Poor Harry had to watch as the two snakes danced around each other. At least Severus finally got Draco to cut to the chase and tell him what was going on. I grinned at Draco being interested in Ginny. Oh, Lucius is not going to be happy. I want to be there with Severus when the man finds out. I wish Draco luck.

And the end, that was quite perfect. All in all wonderfully told and a great addition to this series.

Till Later