Reviews for Another Side of Draco Malfoy
I feel like draco kidding was a bit rushed, and b prefered to see the torture actually happening since I'm not very good at vizualizing. Also in the earlier chapters it Said that Lucius was going to do worse to him if he told, but it didn't seem that bad, there wasn't anything interesting. I actu ally thought when you said worse he was going to get raped (maybe not by Lucius himself but by someone hired) I thought this because in the daily prophet they asked if he been sexually abused. I find it would have been interesting if he got raped because of that statement from earlier chapters and had him come out kinda in hid own world and had harry bring him back to reality and help him cope with it. Lol im not very into the romance but more of the thriller angst person. I wanna continue reading but Im getting the image it's all gonna be romance, unless something bad happens to draco again. All in all though, I think it was really good, just felt like it could have been more detailed with the whole draco thing and possible rape since i6 was mentioned.
twinia1 chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
What about Pansy's and Blaise's baby?
atlantis51 chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Well, it looks like it begins! Let's hope that Draco can get his old man. And I mean GET him but good, that nasty piece of work! But, I'm still worried that he'll get really messed up somehow, because I keep thinking of what Jasmine warned him about. And, knowing YOU! he'll get hurt for sure, as you like to torture us out here in lala land!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
I think a big battle is coming! And I hope they all make it out of there safely...
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Ohhh, Harry will be so jealous of Draco! But, knowing Harry, he'll master his animagus beautifully!
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Yes, Tom is quite hot, he makes a good Draco. Great chapter, BTW...
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I just hope that Lucius hasn't got time to kill Draco. But, knowing him, he'll make him suffer first, without mercy. What a father this guy is! Gah.
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
And it begins! Lucius is in Hogwarts! Merlin!
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I think it's great that Draco's secret has come out, but now Lucius will most likely go ballistic! Look out, Draco! And Harry will have to come to the rescue!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
It would be nice if Harry also became an animagus! They could run off into the forbidden Forest together!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I feel so sorry for Draco; maybe Harry could help?
kyoanna chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
Hmmm... idk I love them all maybe ravenclaw also pottermore says I'm gryffindor
kyoanna chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
hmm that's tough... haha who am I kidding drarry!
kyoanna chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Hmmm idk... probably the one hermione used to set snape's cloak on fire or the bluebell flames she uses in the book
kyoanna chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Hmm that's a toughy can I do a 4 way tie? Oh well I am anyway draco luna and the twins I love the story so far by the way