Reviews for Another Side of Draco Malfoy
The scene where Dracos boggart was Lucius I started sobbing I'm still crying
Rebecca chapter 6 . 8/8
This is great! Keep on
Kia Potter chapter 1 . 6/28
Poor Draco! Why must his dad hurt him? His dad does not love Draco, his dad hates him and it has to STOP!
Lilliana Mardeath chapter 1 . 6/26
You need to work on you're spelling!
Helpful Hint chapter 1 . 5/15
This is way out of character. It was established that the Malfoys were a loving family in book seven, which was their only redeeming quality. So, I suggest that maybe you should read the canon seven books and come back or label this as an "AU". To be honest, I only am writing this to spite/sass an earlier reviewer, Carling, as they said "If anyone tries to say Draco is out of character, I will say that everything you've done to explain his canon behavior away is perfectly plausible".
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! *dies from cutenesss* Obviously drarry is the best HP ship out there. I have a friend who ships drapple more though... XD, but seriously this is awesome.
Trinpjo chapter 19 . 2/23
Gryffindor and I'm in ravenclaw
Wasn't there that spell that Sirius & Remus used on Peter to make him change back? Couldn't they use that on Draco? And couldn't Draco have changed back anyway?
cheesus crust chapter 13 . 1/22
WHAT DOES THE FOX ...

do when it wants to make a facial expression but it can't because, well, it's a fox, duh!
Bellatrix L chapter 6 . 1/22
Maaallllfffooooyyyyyyy

hehehe

caaan't waaiiit to murder him! why draaaccyyyy?
you could've just obeyed the dark lord

but you DIDN' ' T

and i will make you

p a y
I'm in love
WHATS COMING OVER ME I LOVE THIS FIC IM ADDICTED
Abbyn1278 chapter 7 . 1/4
Wow you did a awesome job. can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lady yang chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Very good, and creative, I liked it A lot well done. Thanks for writing a cool story, I guess.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Dude you write really well, I like your story a lot, jus letting ya know! And man your Draco is so cute!