Reviews for Another Side of Draco Malfoy
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! *dies from cutenesss* Obviously drarry is the best HP ship out there. I have a friend who ships drapple more though... XD, but seriously this is awesome.
Trinpjo chapter 19 . 2/23
Gryffindor and I'm in ravenclaw
Wasn't there that spell that Sirius & Remus used on Peter to make him change back? Couldn't they use that on Draco? And couldn't Draco have changed back anyway?
cheesus crust chapter 13 . 1/22
WHAT DOES THE FOX ...

do when it wants to make a facial expression but it can't because, well, it's a fox, duh!
Bellatrix L chapter 6 . 1/22
Maaallllfffooooyyyyyyy

hehehe

caaan't waaiiit to murder him! why draaaccyyyy?
you could've just obeyed the dark lord

but you DIDN' ' T

and i will make you

p a y
I'm in love
WHATS COMING OVER ME I LOVE THIS FIC IM ADDICTED
Abbyn1278 chapter 7 . 1/4
Wow you did a awesome job. can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lady yang chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Very good, and creative, I liked it A lot well done. Thanks for writing a cool story, I guess.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
Dude you write really well, I like your story a lot, jus letting ya know! And man your Draco is so cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
I so far like your story a lot I've only read two chapters, but their quite good so far, the torture room was quite creative if you ask me. Ha don't get me wrong though it sounds horrible!
malec375 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
ur fanfic is amazing except so sad T_T
Guest chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
I loved this. I couldn't believe how amazing this was written. It seem just like a smaller HP book. Thank you so much for your time and effort you spent into writing this amazing passage.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
i really like the whole remus and severus thing its just so funny and lovely

this is really a great fic
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
I don't know why I had this in my favorites for so long, there are just so many mistakes and the characters are really out of character, it's a little frustrating. And while I do love a good drarry story, I just can't continue reading this. I liked the idea of where it was going but to me it's just not that great to me. Sorry if I'm sounding mean, it's just hard to read.