Reviews for Another Side of Draco Malfoy
LightningInTheStorm chapter 23 . 4/7
You said to give proper reviews to the story instead of just answering the questions and I answered the questions (although I do wonder why you brought them in halfway through and did a few and then just stopped).
I found this story be accident yet reading it my opinion of it increased every chapter. The spelling, punctuation and grammar was brilliant and the plot itself was great too. Realistic and plausible which is not always true for some stories like this. The layout of the story was great and didn't feel to rushed or seem to drag out. Well done. Virtual cookies to you. (Gives you virtual cookies on a large silver and gold plate).
LightningInTheStorm chapter 19 . 4/7
Slytherin for both my favourite house and my house. Because everyone gangs up on them and it isn't fair yet they still strive for excellence.
LightningInTheStorm chapter 18 . 4/7
Drarry because they are adorable.
LightningInTheStorm chapter 17 . 4/7
What is your favourite spell in Harry Potter and why?
I don't have one. I'm thinking point me because I'm always loosing things. Or Lumps because I like staying up late writing stories and don't have superpowers that let me see in the dark.
LightningInTheStorm chapter 16 . 4/7
What is your favourite HP character and why?
Voldemort. because if he didn't go bad he could have ruled the world
LightningInTheStorm chapter 14 . 4/7
Why do you like/ship Drarry?
Because they are complete opposites yet so alike.
emily chapter 6 . 1/20
i would give you an awsome review saying how much i enjoy the story so far. But sadly i can't i don't know how. i have never given i review so i have no idea how to. sorry lol
McB chapter 17 . 1/9
My favorite spells are, "Accio", "reparo", "expecto patronum", "riddikulous", "stupef-" Okay, they're all my favorites. (Avada Kedavra, crucio, and sectumsephra not included.)
This might sound crazy but my favorite spell is sectumsempra. I like torture :D
Frances chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
I'm a Ravenclaw through and through! And, obviously, I think that Ravenclaw's the best house.
Frances chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
Great chapter! But, erm, Buckbeak is a hippogriff, not a griffin
Lily chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I'm going to read this again since it is cool
RAVENCLAW 4 LIFE chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
The scene where Dracos boggart was Lucius I started sobbing I'm still crying
Rebecca chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
This is great! Keep on
Kia Potter chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Poor Draco! Why must his dad hurt him? His dad does not love Draco, his dad hates him and it has to STOP!