Reviews for Generic Flower
"SHIN CHAN I WALKED IN ON THEM!"

*dies of laughter* THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED XD
His flower
This is beautiful
I love it
XD omfg
Poor kouki just out of nowhere suddenly not home and in a relationship
And everyone freaking it
Perfect
I hope you update soon
Shadow of the Angel chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
oh. Akashi and Furihata...
And apparently Aomine and Kuroko...?

What's next! I want an update!
Fran-anisca Grave chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
WAH! I really wanna know what happens next.
yaoianimelover88 chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
Really good keep it up
vakiromii chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
This is really interesting. AkaFuri is the best! I'm looking forward to your next update!
YuukiKagami25 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Please update it's really intense right now! I want to know what happens! Please please please update!
Blank Angel chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Vfdeugcucb! Ohhh my gawdd! What's with the start? Does it have something to do with Kurokocchi's past?..his state of mind?. ...things seemed kinda comical, but Kurokocchi's fear saddened me. It's nice to see he feels bad after betraying his king, no matter how small the betrayal...I hope he can forgive himself... THE ENDING THOUGH OMFG AKASHICCHI! IS HE GONNA KILL THEMMM?
Warai-san chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Oh my...I wish sometime with Furi-kun had at least softened up Akashi up somewhat...*mentally prepares for the worst*
hitomi65 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
nice chapter
CALIC0 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Woah... Why was this chapy so short?! And the cliffhanger?!
Update soon pls
neko1998 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Oh dear... If anything I don't think Akashi would be mad at Kuroko, chotto, what happened to Furihata! TT Poor guy was molested. AGAIN.
wildarms17 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Update T.T
Burning Minatu chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Gods! That was wonderful! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! And I cannot wait until you write more! It was so adorable! I have one comment though. Since you use quotations for speaking, it would be easier to read if you made their thoughts expressed in a different manner than quotations as well, such as italicizing it.
Burning Minatu chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Ehehehehehehe! I wanna know what they were doing that frightened little Takao so much! :)